Headlight small light

airrwalker

May 15, 2005
Malaysia
I have just change my headlamp small light to those LED from Michiba. The problem is when I turn it on, one of the headlamp will switch on however after a while it goes off...and then on again....a few seconds later off again.

Basically one side of my small light kept turning on..then off then on.

Do you guys know what is the problem? Is this a connection problem or the bulb is faulty?

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
have u try swapping it left and right?
if the same side still blinking.. then maybe connection or got some lose cable connection.

airrwalker

May 15, 2005
Malaysia
I haven't try.....ok so what can we do if there is a loose connection? Possible to DIY or have to send to acc shop to find the loose connection?

Any idea. BTW thanks for your fast reply. Appreciate your effort

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
those led light from michiba cannot be trusted lar... i bought it few times already but still face the same problem lar... then i open it and surprised that they just used a few hundred ohms resistor only lar... thats why cannot last long. you need at least 1k ohm to make the led last longer... then you ended up buying a lot of this unusefool light from michiba... if you want the led to last longer, buy it and then diy change the resistor... :D thats my opinion only lar... its up to you la, you're the boss taikor... :D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro, the LEDs you bought, the top has a slighty V shape rite ? White colour i suppose ?
You mean your small light keep blinking on and off, on and off ?

Theres nothing wrong wif ur wiring system, Last time i also bought a pair at the KLIMS. Acctually the LEDs are made to blink wan not steady on wan.....Hahaha, you take back to the shop and tell the shop owner to refund you loh...

airrwalker

May 15, 2005
Malaysia
Thanks for the info...didn't know about that until u tell me.
I also buy the led for fun if it burn out then change to normal bulb already
You guys know if other brand is better ah?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
city light? de blinking wan??

de small light is known as "Wedge Light"

anyway.. using white LED sometimes wil not last... due to the connection prob in de "bulb casing" itself...

to me i use a blue bulb which give u a white light would be better... get those RM8 a pair ones from pasar road will be good enough...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm using a pair of PIAA wedge bulb for the city light. White colour very very bright..

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Titan: WHere did you buy your bulb from and how much it roughly cost?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

me just change my EF engine to JB engine and current faced a huge headache that that engine can ramp till 10k also no cut...

anything to make to cut it?:smokin: no cut rpm for me is very good but when my wife use.. die... ramp till masuk longkang....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience