GTi vs Putra std springs.got diff?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
EjaT3000 said:
Zan.. where u get the price. U sell it?
heh heh heh no lah. i dont sell things. search internet onli

aquilla, SGTI is the best proton as it was modified by Lotus in house. the project came during Tan Sri Yahya Ahmad in charged of Proton before the helicopter crash.

try a ride in standard SGTI and you would find it quiter than other protons. other than extra sound deadening materials, the result also comes from modified intake chamber. that was the only thing Lotus was allowed to do on the power train due to budget perimetre.

aquila

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
SA
zan said:
heh heh heh no lah. i dont sell things. search internet onli

aquilla, SGTI is the best proton as it was modified by Lotus in house. the project came during Tan Sri Yahya Ahmad in charged of Proton before the helicopter crash.

try a ride in standard SGTI and you would find it quiter than other protons. other than extra sound deadening materials, the result also comes from modified intake chamber. that was the only thing Lotus was allowed to do on the power train due to budget perimetre.
Ic ic... I only tot that SGTI only had Lotus tweak the handling with the suspension setups and the anti roll bar... Didn't know about manifold and the sound proofing stuffs... Now I know :) Maybe I should try sound proofing then...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus... from the day i bought the car, i put in engine oil inside the engine.
but what that i look from my eyes, when i check the engine oil, the oil colour is very light, unlike my previous satria looks deep in colour, is this normal? i was suspecting my car engine oil is leaking, but some of my mech said if a egine oil is in good quatily the colour is abit light.. and some said as long if i check the oil it reach the line then its okay, but im still worry about my engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience