GTi vs Putra std springs.got diff?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
EjaT3000 said:
Zan.. where u get the price. U sell it?
heh heh heh no lah. i dont sell things. search internet onli

aquilla, SGTI is the best proton as it was modified by Lotus in house. the project came during Tan Sri Yahya Ahmad in charged of Proton before the helicopter crash.

try a ride in standard SGTI and you would find it quiter than other protons. other than extra sound deadening materials, the result also comes from modified intake chamber. that was the only thing Lotus was allowed to do on the power train due to budget perimetre.

aquila

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
SA
zan said:
heh heh heh no lah. i dont sell things. search internet onli

aquilla, SGTI is the best proton as it was modified by Lotus in house. the project came during Tan Sri Yahya Ahmad in charged of Proton before the helicopter crash.

try a ride in standard SGTI and you would find it quiter than other protons. other than extra sound deadening materials, the result also comes from modified intake chamber. that was the only thing Lotus was allowed to do on the power train due to budget perimetre.
Ic ic... I only tot that SGTI only had Lotus tweak the handling with the suspension setups and the anti roll bar... Didn't know about manifold and the sound proofing stuffs... Now I know :) Maybe I should try sound proofing then...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can any one help me???i need Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2.0 NA Auto ecu wiring diagram...
cos i wanna install emanage blue...but the shop at kuching here didnt have wiring diagram for 4B11.can any one help me and give me the diagram???
and,where is the ecu location???they found 2 ecu,one is in engine room,one is at passanger locker,behind fuse box.but not seem like the ecu box.cos its small...
thanks bro...........:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience