Allantansc

Dec 29, 2004
Damn! Broke in in 2 consecutive days.
1st day - Smashed my window and took my SONY Xplod player
*window replace

2nd day - Smashed the same window again, broke the driver seat door handle
- Front and Rear bumper stolen
- Atenna stolen

These fucker will sell the stolen item in the fishy market. Anyone who being approched by them, please do contact me here.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
The heck? They came back for your car again but smashed the window for nothing?

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
bumper also want to steal????? :angry:
wat the f*ck man!!!!!!

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Originally posted by Allantansc@Feb 24 2005, 12:58
Damn! Broke in in 2 consecutive days.
1st day - Smashed my window and took my SONY Xplod player
*window replace

2nd day - Smashed the same window again, broke the driver seat door handle
- Front and Rear bumper stolen
- Atenna stolen

These fucker will sell the stolen item in the fishy market. Anyone who being approched by them, please do contact me here.
what the F%&K is wrong with these people ah!!!!!
Bumper also they wan to steal ah!!!!

sorry to hear this bro.. where did this incident took place

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
f mannn..bumper also they want to steal...fking hardworkign la

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
So sad la nowadays :(

Allantansc

Dec 29, 2004
Beside that, all the 4 skirting also they take.
Seems like these fucker already got buyer for all the parts - front & rear bumper, whell skirting and atenna ... F**K.
Happened in Kepong.

You guys better park your car inside the house. And change your alarm system to a better one.

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
dam pissed hearing this....somore can reprise with second attempt.....SAME window somore.....the feeling is out of this world man.....whoever that is buying should jez drop dead......

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
heard from the car accessory shop that i went to that GTI are hot for thieves..

why bumper? the original front bumper itself costs over RM1k (according to the guy in the shop la..)

and the seats, etc.. all are $$ items leh...

the shop i went to, while fixing up my ICE that time.. a guy came in his GTI to change his keyhole cuz got pried in Seri Petaling..

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
wah gti car so hot ah now? why la want to steal gti.. go steal gen2 la.. or vios la.. leave us gti's alone gawd damn it!!

anyone know where to get sec hand good condition gti rims ah? i need a pair.. either that or someone know where to repair rims? mines dented.. went over too many portholes..

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Sorry to hear another victim...i have encounter one myself on my 3 months old sgti. Thank god for the safety door panel plate which stop it from getting pry. SGTI definately is an hot item on the list.I'm having sleepless nite at times. :(
Be getting a new alarm system soon. Hopefully it can prevent from such thing happening again.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
whats a safety door panel plate? how to check if have that plate? if no have how to fix it?

ehh shelby what alarm u gonna fixx? i also wan fix la..

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by psyk@Feb 25 2005, 23:22
whats a safety door panel plate? how to check if have that plate? if no have how to fix it?

ehh shelby what alarm u gonna fixx? i also wan fix la..
Oh i got installed by Proton Edar ppl when i got my car. It is an additional add-on safety metal plate which the install behind you door handle, bonnet and headlights. Its to prevent from getting pry. Without it , these dudes can open the car door and bonnet in 2 minutes!!! Although is quite dear for some stupid metal plates, it cost me rm250. But is a good investment as Proton cars door handle and bonnet is badly design and easy to pry in. I'm currently looking at Radiostar alarm system. Seems to be a good product with reasonable price.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public carpark located at the Petaling Jaya JPJ's Test Centre (beside Armada Hotel/Asia Jaya)...One fine day when my car was having some wiring problem...i by accident had discovered him at the parking lot and had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience