Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

gt wing

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
:D i've translet the description for u, its easy our member to understand... B) hehehehhe

As for photograph HPI dry carbon 3 dimensional wing.
2 types of carbon and carbon Kevler are new association! Concept of the HPI carbon wing dry most light weight advanced high-class impression is low price. When the wing is raised, it is light in any case! When the weight of 2kg actualization (there is no foot is) as for prejudice of the high performance making the wing. As for the material quality polyurethane foam of aeronautical technology is included. (C.f. 2) because of that, it became possible to increase the strength of the wing. With other companies it is the wing in regard to one ranking which is not used until now. Concerning safety, inside the wing (the part of the foot) aluminum plate is imbedded. Is the point, (c.f. 1) largest largest feature of this structure part of the foot of the wing and thinking of the safety of the wing itself, the る. Also the blade tip board is to be locked cleanly.

Inside wing

1.) A ルミ board
2.) Q empty technical quality polyurethane foam

Type Size Item turn Price
Dry carbon Kevler 1700mm HPKW3D-17 ¥188,000
Dry carbon Kevler 1600mm HPKW3D-16 ¥188,000
Dry carbon 1700mm HPCW3D-17 ¥128,000
Dry carbon 1600mm HPCW3D-16 ¥128,000

akimoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
thanks man...really thanks for d translation. Didnt know my wing is made of such material :o :o

Btw, my wing type is: Dry carbon 1700mm HPCW3D-17 ¥128,000
hmm...for ¥128,000 = RM4,634.74.

come come...whose car wanna fly...take this wing!!!

akimoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
nop....not double deck.
1.5k cannot make it ooo...anyway...i've pm u my best price.

akimoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
errr....it looks cool?? im not sure abt pv6. this wing is meant for widebody s15. but managed to fit into 180sx. it looks damn nice on rx7 n mr2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia has just launched the second generation of the BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) for the local market with a diesel engine mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that raises the bar in terms of fuel economy, performance and luxury for the discerning BMW owners.

“The first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience