Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Greddy Intellegent InforMeter

ftzone

full throttle zone
Anyone interested in this product?
Price RM990.00 nett.

Brand New Greddy / Trust Intellegent Informeter. Interchangeable case color.
For ISO 14230 OBD2 Vehicles Only.

Product info: Designed with a compact plug and play color LCD display, the Informeter allows you to monitor, set warning points and datalog your vehicles performance though it's own OBD sensors. Select through important signals like Speed, Tach, Temps, Air Flow, Voltage, etc. (up to 25 channels), to monitor. The easy to use navigation menu allows you to select between various screens and displays: Digital, Analog or Bar Graph and 2ch, 3ch, or 6ch screens. You can also set warning points and pre-warning points, which will alert you with audible and visual highlights of important readings. Datalog up to 6 channels of data, and replay them. This is great for tuning. In addition to being functional the Informeter is also infinitely fashionable. Seamless changes in backlighting color, GReddy signature wall papers and colored backgrounds, along with a clear bezel to install colored face plates or even custom face plates, offer a endless options to match any vehicles interior. And to aid in mounting the unit can flip the display 180 degrees to free even more options. The GReddy Informeter is a key tool for all; beginners to pro tuners.

001.jpg
1010.GIF
002.jpg

003.jpg
1010.GIF
004.jpg
1010.GIF

005.jpg
1010.GIF
006.jpg
1010.GIF

008.jpg
1010.GIF
009.jpg
1010.GIF
1010.GIF

010.jpg
1010.GIF
011.jpg
1010.GIF

012.jpg
1010.GIF
013.jpg
1010.GIF

014.jpg
1010.GIF
015.jpg
1010.GIF

016.jpg
1010.GIF
017.jpg
1010.GIF

018.jpg
1010.GIF

This is a Greddy Intelligent Informeter. It Communicates with the factory ECU to read up to 25 Channels Like: Speedometer, RPM, Water Temp, Ignition Timing, Injector Rate, Intake Air Temp, Fuel Temp, Air Flow Voltage, Intake Manifold Press, 02 Sensor Voltage, A/F, Battery Voltage, Throttle Position, WGV, ATF Temp, EGR Temp, Gear Position, 4WD Ratio, Exhaust Temp. This device will work with all OBD II vehicles, but only SOME perimeters will be displayed depending on the vehicle.

Last edited:
Nice....
I want to asking you.
Izzit come with sensor to use for temp.

Ming_FD3S,

It doesn't come with senders/sensors. This device is plugged into the vehicle OBDII Diagnostic Socket. It uses factory sensors for readings. If you OBDII is not equipped with certain sensors, that reading will not function in the greddy intelligent informeter. It is similar with the APEX'i I-Moni.

Usually vehicles manufactured after year 2002 should be equipped with OBDII

p/s: instead of posting in my threads with separate questions, you may want to PM me instead. :)

greddy intelligent info meter

hallo bro..i'm using haltech now..so can i install it??

-bump-

informeter in stock.. original black case

Last edited:
dude...
display in english or japanese... if default in japanese can we change the languages?

hey brother, the price can nego ???
can use for myvi ?? and u just sell item or plus installation ??

dude,

is the installation diff? and i am riding a mitsubishi colt ralliart, please check if it can be used on my ride.

hi mates ..

very interesting on this product...

long itme see it on Taiwan website ..

reasonable price too ?

can i know more details 1st ..

The greddy informeter only supports OBD2 vehicles.
All perodua and proton cannot use.
for product details please visit www.greddy.com

filterz, i no longer selling informeter leh... sorry.. but i can't help.
if you want similar functions you can consider blitz r-vit, apexi i-moni or ark design only.

Status
Not open for further replies.