Grease, Dirt Received From Garage (Myvi SE) by mun

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya

introduce you Team Crisis. this club was form in june 2010 last year, they are focus more on forced induction which produce more power on wheels, not forget they have their own garage which is Crisis Induction Garage, they also provide custom turbocharge/supercharge services. feel free to find them on facebook. back to topic, my buddy has alredi make appointment with me since 2 days ago when hes back from garage but due to my busy schedule i have no choice but to delay (took half day holiday) im so sorry buddy. well, this car received alot grease stains/dirt from the garage which he want me to remove it and the sadly part is the workers hand are dirty when they are installing parts for your car. please take note to all car enthusiasts.

example 1 when installing meter

example 2 when pushing the car really hard

example 3 this one i dont know where it came from

example 4 when opening the driver door

example 5 when opening rear bonnet

though are not any serious matter but is this consider abuse? i mean like dirty people's car, same theory as roadside car wash, they leave swirls on your paint and using detergents aka snow wash. power clean, soft bristle brush and tooth brush are my only option to clean. i dilute it on a tooth brush and quickly rinse off with onr. look at the picture below before and after cleaning.

before

after

before

agitating

after

before

after

rear bonnet before

rear bonnet after

driver door before

driver door after

after removed the grease from interior then move to door jambs area..

dirty dirt

agitating

ching ching ching!

another one

and more..

excuse me, my bad

eh? how come got reflection?

gotcha' dirty onr solution

specially thanks to OPT wonderful make product Optimum Power Clean which safe for clear coat

after done the door jambs then give this car a good bath with onr and then clay to remove paint roughness and tar.

before mixture

after 2 caps of onr

onr as lubrication

tar collected then onr wash again. power clean-ed whole paint surface and quickly rinse off with water, rims quick wash with left over onr solution then combo with Oos and OCW, both product spray buff/wipe walk off. some of the finishing picture..

flickering after combo with opti-seal and OCW

dont judge a book by cover, you never know what actually inside

thanks for viewing again. cheers!:driver:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
wow so damn dirty this myvi

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Did you use the ONR for the interior bits?
Optimum Power Clean - all u need for your entire in & out of yr car

is A multi purpose cleaner both safe for car clear coat (exterior ) & same time for interior
so cost effective that - you can dilute to suits your need - clear coat safe -

best usage for removing stickers - tars - scratches stain on paint & bumper - tree saps - bugs stains - birds dropping - wax residues - stains on plastic or vinyl

use neat or dilute 1:3 parts water for engine
dilute 1:3 or 1:5 parts water for interior - cleaning - leathers, vinyl, rubber plastic
dilute 1:5 or 1:8 parts water for exterior paint work - cleaning - best at removing bugs stains, rubber stains - wax residues on plastic, emblem cleaning

this is the only ultimate you ever need for car detailing - i never leave home without it

wow so damn dirty this myvi
its not the dirt is how detail the car now - for it takes no hearted people to dirty the ride but it takes a detailer heart to clean it up

at the end of the day it is the heart that matters

for it takes attitude to determine the life altitude

have fun:driver:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
yey kc, detailing has become the most meaningful thing in my life. i feel so happy during each detailing session. praise the lord!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
yey kc, detailing has become the most meaningful thing in my life. i feel so happy during each detailing session. praise the lord!
Yupp

that is the gift from above

use it wisely & generously to help others bro

you will reap what you sow & reaping in bountiful:driver:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
This is bad.... Even here, I hate it when I send my car for service. I come back to find so many black prints around... I am fine with the exterior as I wash my car... But the black prints in my interiors really gives me headache because I do not know what to use! End of this month, when my OPC from KC arrive, I can try it on! :burnout:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
This is bad.... Even here, I hate it when I send my car for service. I come back to find so many black prints around... I am fine with the exterior as I wash my car... But the black prints in my interiors really gives me headache because I do not know what to use! End of this month, when my OPC from KC arrive, I can try it on! :burnout:
rmb to rinse off by wiping with damp cloth after agitating with opc:burnout:

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Did you use the ONR for the interior bits?
yes i did. cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Optimum Power Clean - all u need for your entire in & out of yr car

is A multi purpose cleaner both safe for car clear coat (exterior ) & same time for interior
so cost effective that - you can dilute to suits your need - clear coat safe -

best usage for removing stickers - tars - scratches stain on paint & bumper - tree saps - bugs stains - birds dropping - wax residues - stains on plastic or vinyl

use neat or dilute 1:3 parts water for engine
dilute 1:3 or 1:5 parts water for interior - cleaning - leathers, vinyl, rubber plastic
dilute 1:5 or 1:8 parts water for exterior paint work - cleaning - best at removing bugs stains, rubber stains - wax residues on plastic, emblem cleaning

this is the only ultimate you ever need for car detailing - i never leave home without it

its not the dirt is how detail the car now - for it takes no hearted people to dirty the ride but it takes a detailer heart to clean it up

at the end of the day it is the heart that matters

for it takes attitude to determine the life altitude

have fun:driver:
thanks kc for the useful tips. yeap, thats the detail about OPC.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

yeah. that is our heart lead us to. not forget must rest too as will lose concentration. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

good to hear that, goodluck with your new detailing product. cheers! :driver:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
better to call him my friend, KC-016 2209227

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
huh? its the correct number. are u sure u asked him if he is kc the detailer?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
LOL now u get the correct number =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.. anyone knows where I can do long shaft balancing & lightening in Klang
Valley & how much does it cost? And what are the pros & cons?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience