Good Brake Hose?

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
Could anyone recommend any good brake hose. Preferable steel braided type for SGTI.

Brand name, price n place to get?

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
Rather the Pro Rs, anymore other product? because i get feedback pro rs is not that good. alot of people i ask recommend me APP? but where to get good price n stuff?

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
get the APP, its very famous in japan. i am using it too. get it from ss racing.

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
I notice the head for APP is different from Pro-RS after viewing both the product. I think i would go for the APP.

but before deciding, want to check out goodridge first. then decide.

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I use PRO RS because of the construction design of the product. In case the steel braided hose have leaking, easy for me to fix it instead of buying a new one set.. look at the 'head', its bulid separately. ?Just get a new steel braided hose and change. Stop being propagate by Japan. Not all the expensive thing are good but some value for money. Like turbo timer, the function is still same but only the brand.. Better 200 for steel braided hose PRO RS and 200 more to 'drill a hole at disk' send to machinery..

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
Im still considering which hose because i would be changing my brake calipers to evo3. So got to check with my mechanic to see which hose to change?

any idea, if i were to use evo3 calipers, which hose would i need to buy? evo3 or sgti? because from what i know, sgti hose could be use.

Leaking is not a good idea for me. it is bad for me since I sped alot so dont want unwanted things to happen when hitting the brakes. =)

howlingblues

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
pj/ip
howlingblues.multiply.com
mafia_staff: do u mean that if one SB brake hose has leaked, there is possibility to get only one piece replacement, instead of getting whole set again?

ninja iga: i'm a bit skeptical of using this type of brake hose on my yr 91 corolla. I'm not sure will it do harm to my braking system. I'm quite interested with your Pro-rs hose. Is your offer similar to the one on this website http://www.brakehosekit.com ? Pls PM me your offer. Thanks.

wing

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Hei Nina...asked you before. Any for Kembara?

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
howlingblues said:
ninja iga: i'm a bit skeptical of using this type of brake hose on my yr 91 corolla. I'm not sure will it do harm to my braking system. I'm quite interested with your Pro-rs hose. Is your offer similar to the one on this website http://www.brakehosekit.com ? Pls PM me your offer. Thanks.

hi

it'll do no harm. It'll only make it work better. More efficient.
yes it is.

RM280 a set of 4hoses.

wing,
your Kembara's RM190

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

"My car is brand new, just got it a few days ago" is a very common respond from our clients. Most consumers have no idea how wreck their car is upon delivery. Most dealership's salesperson will deliver the car is a delivery room, whereby the lighting is warm enough to get the car looking glossy as F***. OR They request your arrival for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience