Gadget to disable all car alarms.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Brothers,

Ive recently read in star newpapers i think,theres a device that can disable all car alarms without anybody even noticing.The thing is,the gadget costs RM15000+.

I just thought ill share with you guys,im pretty sure it will only be used for high end vehicles but the fact remains that it can be done...and sometimes in thieves eyes,you car might be considered "high-end"....

Theres been many times it has been discussed that having alarms or immobilizers in vehicles still can be stolen, it just slows them down.Which at times is good enough for your car to be saved.

I guess the best will be having a gps tracker planted in the vehicle,at least you can setup a nice big group locate your vehicle, and kick the living shyt out of the a$$hole then hand him over to the cops.In the process you might even put a stop to the syndicate.

mirako

May 21, 2009
Brothers,

Ive recently read in star newpapers i think,theres a device that can disable all car alarms without anybody even noticing.The thing is,the gadget costs RM15000+.

I just thought ill share with you guys,im pretty sure it will only be used for high end vehicles but the fact remains that it can be done...and sometimes in thieves eyes,you car might be considered "high-end"....

Theres been many times it has been discussed that having alarms or immobilizers in vehicles still can be stolen, it just slows them down.Which at times is good enough for your car to be saved.

I guess the best will be having a gps tracker planted in the vehicle,at least you can setup a nice big group locate your vehicle, and kick the living shyt out of the a$$hole then hand him over to the cops.In the process you might even put a stop to the syndicate.

Zzzzz.... die la all car... :(

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Yeah when i saw the news RM15000 worth of equipment to steal to disarm alams. LOL! how can a 2k alarm in our cars beat this high tech thing thats worth 15k??? no match!:thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
They sure can get this stuff. they steal 1 car already can buy this gadget....

Invinsible

Nov 8, 2005
Now days very dangerous...They might can even disable the alarm with GPS or Captors...So all alarm also useless...Ride bicycle also dangerous coz lot of bangla in our country, always aiming to steal our bicycle also...:thefinger:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Taken from The Star : http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=33766

SEREMBAN (May 21, 2009) : This device that Negri Sembilan police chief Datuk Osman Salleh is holding is called an electronic signal detector that was used by a band of car thieves to neutralise a car's security alarm system.

According to Osman, the device is worth RM15,000 and was among several tools seized from a car-theft syndicate which was active in the state and Selangor.

Police arrested four men on May 13 and have since recovered six cars, including three 4WD vehicles, believed stolen by the gang.

"The stolen vehicles are three Toyota Hilux (4WD), a Toyota Vios, a Naza Ria and a Perodua Viva, all worth an estimated RM400,000," he told reporters here today.

Osman said the vehicles were reported stolen in Negeri Sembilan and Selangor between end of last year and early this year.

Police nabbed the first suspect in Sikamat on May 13, while he was driving a Toyota Hilux that was reported stolen in Section 6, Shah Alam, Selangor earlier that day.

"After initial investigations, police arrested three other men and recovered five more vehicles, 36 road tax discs and several tools including the electronic signal detector," he said.

The suspects, comprising two locals and two Bangladeshis, were remanded to facilitate investigations.

"Investigations are going on to track down their accomplices and find out how and to whom the stolen cars are sold," he said. -- Bernama

Not luxury cars were targeted but also normal cars....just be prepared :driver:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I believe that device was used to record our alarm radio frequency & can be play back to disable our alarm.....additional lock is a must...me now put 2 locks in my car :driver:

Invinsible

Nov 8, 2005
Additional hidden manual arm switch would be good 2...Do it the traditional way...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

i wanna change my headlight bulb to halogen one...don wan HID coz illegal
& too expensive...

i was quoted by sparepart shop for Philips ( rm80 ) but many types...blue
vision..etc..etc...

but Osram (rm50) cheaper....

which one is better and last longer and can see clearly during night / raining??...my car is civic EG9...local and recon,
the 'tapak' is different....

care to share and advise....TQVM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience