front speaker prob...can help me...

my4t

Known Member
helo geng...
got prob wit my ice....hope someone can help me...my left side front speaker sometimes got sound sometimes doesnt...iizit bcoz the speaker blow?wiring? amp surely not the prob rite?..nway b4 i go to any acc. shop... i need some advice from anyone...thank a million

Most likely is wiring.

Check the connection to the speaker and also the speaker connections at the amp and the RCA's too!

oooo ok....thanks...
normally acc shop charge how much for this kind of prob?..roughly..thankz

u can let me check for u....but i charge a little bit...depend on the difficulty...loc at setapak...

.. actually some installers will do it FOC.. they'll charge if need replacement 4 stuffs like 'rca faullty, wiring need to change".. but simple checking, no charge..
anyhow, be careful & dun be duped into changing into new amp or speakers unless really necessary :cool:

yaa rite pjam....coz ive kena already last time...the acc shop paksa me to buy their amp...duhh feel like shit that time..cost me bout 200+ for ayam brand amp...

.. yea.. u r not alone.. kill 'em all!! those shxxty installers.. :cool:

those were the days when you don't know anything and conned all the way... yeah you're not alone in this matter :mad:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom