Front car part has knocking sound ! Possible causes ...

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hey guys, recently i am bad luck enough to have a terrible accident, and lucky enough to stay alive to talk here ... Now my car is a Sentra 2006, accident causes broken driveshaft and bent CV joints ... After the repairs ... There is a very annoying "Klonk" noise starting to bug me ... The noise occured , everytime i reversing or moving forward at low speed with high angle steer ... Its not that loud but u can hear a "Koooong" noise from the right side of the car. FYI i had a crash at the right side ... Now i am having sound at the left too !!!! and I haven't replaced the front pair of absorbers yet which i am recommended to do so ...

So guys any1 of u can tell me what are possible causes ? I have ad have my CV Joints, bushes and Drive shaft checked ... Nothing is found ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If it is not too much, we would again like to thank everyone for being a part of the success of Zerotohundred.com’s TIMETOATTACK Round 2 as it was definitely one of the best that we had ever organized so far! And just like the last round, we'll now bring you some of the treats for those who could not make it to last Sunday’s event, in the form of automotive eye-candies, starting off with the JDMs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience