From 4g63t to 4g67t..

yjdave632

Known Member
May 3, 2008
Subang USJ
:biggrin::biggrin: wat a topic :biggrin::biggrin:
let's get it on :driver:

for those who convert their proton to mitsubishi engine :biggrin:
why must u guys change d block from 63 to 67 while u can jz pay d JPJ wit a lil bit extra of cash??
:hmmmm:

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
:biggrin::biggrin: wat a topic :biggrin::biggrin:
let's get it on :driver:

for those who convert their proton to mitsubishi engine :biggrin:
why must u guys change d block from 63 to 67 while u can jz pay d JPJ wit a lil bit extra of cash??
:hmmmm:
how much are u talking about the little bit of cash bro... 3k or 4k...not even garanty u can go thru...
try bringing in it now..i will see

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
haha cos , there were issues like ppl had
u passd and got the roadtax
bt ur record isnt there when u face a block

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
even worse now the 67 block can only be registered under the n.a's cattegory..
try to go to the JPJ and PUSPAKOM's inspection with a turbokit attach with your 67 block nowadays..
they will happily show you the way out.. :rofl:

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
even worse now the 67 block can only be registered under the n.a's cattegory..
try to go to the JPJ and PUSPAKOM's inspection with a turbokit attach with your 67 block nowadays..
they will happily show you the way out.. :rofl:
Not entirely true bro...i just did an Inspection last week for my frenz GTI with 4G67 rojak with evo head....passed with Flying Colors...even with a super noisy kakimoto exhaust...haha:biggrin::proud:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
Not entirely true bro...i just did an Inspection last week for my frenz GTI with 4G67 rojak with evo head....passed with Flying Colors...even with a super noisy kakimoto exhaust...haha:biggrin::proud:
my friend at penang stuck with that conversion..
selling off his car and buy an already endorsed sgti with evo inside
guess the implementation just to a certain area and maybe luck was not on his side:hmmmm:

yet one of my friend passed the inspection with a line stated clearly in his registration card saying 4G67 with turbo!!

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Actually it is between the runner and the JPJ man as well as state.. but for Klang valley sure very very hard.. except they will endorce the car can not change the owner.. wanna to have a try such risk, can not change the owner u knoe???...:driver:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
Actually it is between the runner and the JPJ man as well as state.. but for Klang valley sure very very hard.. except they will endorce the car can not change the owner.. wanna to have a try such risk, can not change the owner u knoe???...:driver:
i used to endorsed my A172 old lancer body with SR20DET s14 inside back to 6 years ago
the term cannot change the ownership only refers to the engine and not subjected to the car's ownership..as i managed to sell it off 4 years ago, straight deals with JPJ's without no help of runner whatso eva..

maybe the same term is used for the recent endorsed 4G67 engines i assume..yet only need to be clarified with the regulator

i'm just a normal user..that's all
btw i'd endorsed my 67 almost 3 years ago using a straight channel with JPJ's and PUSPAKOM's counter by myself:burnout:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

this is very true....i think Klang Valley easier to get things done compare to other states.

Bump:

this is very true....i think Klang Valley easier to get things done compare to other states.

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
is it?i just kene inspect coz the exhaust loud u know..waaaaaaaaaaaa..:bawling:
If kena at roadblock then sure got problem...if u just wanting to approve the engine can kau tim a bit...road block different story edi bro...i also kena tahan at JPJ block for exhaust being noisy...when pull to the side...the Polis Traffic officer never look at my exhaust also...haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu sifu want to ask your opinion on the breather hose..my engine after driving for a while then back at home, i notice the breather hose coming out some asap not much just like engine oil is hot..fitted with oil catch tank and temp gauge read 50c to 60c.. but i not very comfortable with the slight asap coming out from the breather hose...is it cause by the wap of the engine? or engine trouble..

currently car fitted with oil cooler,gear oil cooler, change all valve seal,gasket top to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience