Fortuner OEM turbine equals what aftermarket turbine for D4D

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
Does anybody here know what turbine that is aftermarket would be as big as the OEM turbine for a 2006 Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D automatic diesel?
I'd like to change it to a aftermarket turbine like garrett.

Thanks.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Does anybody here know what turbine that is aftermarket would be as big as the OEM turbine for a 2006 Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D automatic diesel?
I'd like to change it to a aftermarket turbine like garrett.

Thanks.
-wants aftermarket turbo
-wants it to be as big as the stock unit
-whats the point if its the same spec (i assume you are just trying to find an equal)

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
Yes I want to change it but it will be as the equal turbine as the OEM ones because we bought is a used 2006 Toyota Fortuner and we are the 3rd owner already with a 130,000 mileage. The original OEM turbine ones cost at 50k Philippine pesos in Toyota Dealer.
I just want to change the turbine to avoid the hassle of the turbine breaking down while being use on the road.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

allo

My car is very old and the white paint on some parts are crisping, I would like to spray over the parts to atleast cover it. The old paint is still very white, is not yet turn yellowish or anything, but its not reflective, just plain white. So hopefully patching it wont get very obvious unbalance look.

So what type of paint should i use and where can I buy it? Preferable can spray type. And can I make it look reflective by polishing it?

But i dun think can polish also bcuz the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience