fire extinguisher for vehicles

james pan

i have fire extinguishers for vehicles comes complete with bracket for fitting,these extinguishers are BOMBA APPROVED.they are also servicable.extinguisher and bracket are priced at rm55 per unit,pls note minimum order is 10 units or more.please call me at 0166421309 for more details,thanks

Last edited:
james pan said:
i have fire extinguishers for vehicles comes complete with bracket for fitting,these extinguishers are BOMBA APPROVED.they are also servicable.extinguisher and bracket are priced at rm55 per unit,pls note minimum order is 10 units or more.please call me at 0166421309 for more details,thanks
Is it for electrical fire?

If it is made for vehicle fire, then I am interested. I will start a list here. Please post the specifications so that I can ask my friends who may be interested.

1. Kookaburra - 5 units

Total order = 5

yes they are made specially for vehicles

its a dry powder,abc unit,size is 1kg,these are BOMBA APPROVED units,these fire ext are all servicables and spare parts are available,pls call me for more info thanks.i also provide new units for homes,offices,workshops,shoplots and factories,servicing as well,the servicing of extinguishers are done on site.
Kookaburra said:
If it is made for vehicle fire, then I am interested. I will start a list here. Please post the specifications so that I can ask my friends who may be interested.

1. Kookaburra - 5 units
its a dry powder,abc unit meant for vehicles,its 1kg and comes complete with bracket for u to fit in the car,please let me know if there are anything else u would likr to find out,i also provide servicing for office,shoplots,factories and home fire extinguishers,and all are BOMBA APPROVED units.as well as new units also,thanks
Total order = 5

co2 vs dry powder

james pan said:
yes it is,pls call for more info thanks
co2 fire extinguishers are meant for electrical fires,but are very dangerous to be kept in the vehicles,it can only take temperatures to a maximum of 40degrees celcius unlike dry powder,dry powder fire extinguisher can take up to 60deg cel.so it wont blow up in your vehicles....

in short, ok to fit fire extinguisher in the car or not? most of the time my car is part under the hot sun. reaching 60 degrees is likely

6o degrees??

johnsmith said:
in short, ok to fit fire extinguisher in the car or not? most of the time my car is part under the hot sun. reaching 60 degrees is likely
where are u from,60 degrees i don think so.that sounds like ur in a dessert!!

it won't be that hot? hehehehe....then what is the temp if park my car in the hot sun for 7 to 8 hours under hot sun? 40 degrees?

i dont thinks so..

our temp in kl i guess is about 30 to 33 degrees,temp in your car which was parked under the sun,maybe would be about 40/45 degrees,anyway if ur interested u can give me a call at0166421309,thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom