Felipe Massa prepared for emotional Hungarian Grand Prix

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MYwtp6M7nU4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Felipe Massa says Budapest will forever be a part of his personal history, as Formula 1 prepares to visit the circuit this weekend at which he was critically injured in 2009.

The Brazilian plans to visit circuit and hospital staff who aided his recovery from a damaged skull and brain concussion, suffered after being hit by a spring from Rubens Barrichello's Brawn GP during qualifying.

Massa says his recovery was 'like a victory' which he shared with circuit and hospital staff, whom he hopes to visit ahead of this weekend's Grand Prix.

"Clearly, after what happened two years ago, Budapest and the Hungarian people are an important part of my personal history," Massa told the official Ferrari website.

"Once again I plan to meet the people who helped me through that difficult time, both at the track and at the hospital.

"I spent some time in Budapest and made a full recovery, which was like a victory for me and the people here felt part of that victory."

Massa predicts a good grand prix for the Hungarian fans, and said he expected conditions to suit Ferrari far more than the cold temperatures of the Nurburgring.

"On current form, we can be optimistic of having another positive weekend," he declared.

"We will again have the Pirelli soft and supersoft tyres, which we know suits our car best, and in Hungary the hot temperatures will also be on our side.

"The Hungaroring race has sometimes been a bit processional; this year for sure there will be more overtaking. We continue to fight on a race by race basis, with the aim of winning as many as possible between now and the finale in Brazil, so I think the crowd can expect a good show."

Source: Autosport

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
I'm wondering if it's legal to remove the front passenger seat. cuz want to reduce weight.
Will the car still be road legal?
Thx in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience