Exhaust setup

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
mivec is quite fun yo!:driver:

but its got a linear torque curve so the kick is abit.... 'lacking' compared to the ohh so mighty b18cr's....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro wanna play this engine..just keep it basic..invest more on long term stuff for the car...such as suspension, brakes etc...things can be sued when you do an major engine upgrade or engine swap... for the engine..you got ur exh setup covered alr ...what ever changes you make from here wont make much difference.

since you like more top.. you can opt for a adjustable cam gears, and set your cam for power up top.get an emanage or any piggy back and get the car tuned... can suggest to do more...but in the end you if gonna change engine , bettere not spend too much on stuff you cant reuse... like semi racing cluth, port and polish and skim the head... etc2... thats why focus on the car handling and/or braking.. things that can maintain when upgrade engine. piggy back can reuse... but must retune next time if you change engine or upgrade bot.

GuyInPersona

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
bro wanna play this engine..just keep it basic..invest more on long term stuff for the car...such as suspension, brakes etc...things can be sued when you do an major engine upgrade or engine swap... for the engine..you got ur exh setup covered alr ...what ever changes you make from here wont make much difference.

since you like more top.. you can opt for a adjustable cam gears, and set your cam for power up top.get an emanage or any piggy back and get the car tuned... can suggest to do more...but in the end you if gonna change engine , bettere not spend too much on stuff you cant reuse... like semi racing cluth, port and polish and skim the head... etc2... thats why focus on the car handling and/or braking.. things that can maintain when upgrade engine. piggy back can reuse... but must retune next time if you change engine or upgrade bot.
exactly bro...for suspension about to complete as for now has coilovers, strut bars and soon arb...then brake and performance on list

for adj cam pulleys right....make both intake and exhaust increase the overlap and thus slightly move the power band higher range......make intake advance and exhaust retard also increase overlap and more for high range...but what is the diff between this two setup ? sorry still noob

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've seen a brand new supercharger made for the campro for sale for RM6k. If you have the budget this is a good mod to have power across the whole rev range

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
I've seen a brand new supercharger made for the campro for sale for RM6k. If you have the budget this is a good mod to have power across the whole rev range
The RM6k one in FB has been there for quite a while already. I would say it is a good upgrade too :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Super charger not meant for better low to mid end......:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience