Exhaust firing when up and down shifting

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Actually petrol in MY by far is still the cheapest in the region, except maybe Brunei.
Yeah ure right but thats also already feel the pain in the wallet...im running rich atm my car can only go 300++km on 60L petrol & 500++km on highway :banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Problem with MY is not the fuel price but actually the high price of cars. Hence people got burdened by loans! Fuel price is damn cheap here, I don't even care much about it coz if I go back to my home country or other countries I have to pay much more for fuel then I can feel the pinch!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Problem with MY is not the fuel price but actually the high price of cars. Hence people got burdened by loans! Fuel price is damn cheap here, I don't even care much about it coz if I go back to my home country or other countries I have to pay much more for fuel then I can feel the pinch!
What to do , still protecting own car industry.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys..
I got sumthing to share wif u guys.....
Last saturday I went to bukit Jalil wif my friends to check out some carnival over there..
Straight after I park my car...(proton wira)...one chinese guy approched us..
He introduces himself and told us dat his mac n doin' da "car locking" thing with his team over there..
I said i got no problem with my car locking..
He told me dat "having alarm system is not enaugh"..
My fren replied" how sure r u?"
He juzz smilling...while he took sumthing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience