Ex-cool Sunway Is A Rip Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody, try ur best to stay away from EX-COOL. i've had a very bad experience there as well as many others.

im not writing jes 2 spoil the shop's name, but i jes 1na voice out as i feel very cheated.

the boss persuades u 2buy something, he hikes up da price like crazy. he totaly overcharges and is very inconsiderate about it. its like, he will say he wants to do jes a simple thing wich cost mayb around rm200. when u go collect ur car later, not only has he screwed da job up, other things r spoilt as well. im not sure if he takes out da other good stuff n replaces it wif old ones...but trust me...u go in wif 1 spoilt part, u come out wif 5spoilt parts and the 1 he was suppose2do, is still spoilt.

den, when u bring back ur car 2 complain, he'll ask u 2leave ur car there4him 2 check..he'll repair it again...stuff like dat. da biggest shocker is...u're well prepared 4dat RM200 job....but da next time u go collect ur car....ur bill balloons up to more than RM1000. CRAZY RIGHT??

n i had 2 pay if not he won't let me collect my car. he even threatened dat he'll call his ppl 2come find me if i were 2forcefully take my car back. that was like 70% of my salary. i had 2 tell my landlady that i will have 2pay her my rent da next month..meaning, 2month's rent at 1go...i felt so bad 2my landlady....lucky 4me, she was very understanding

dat was what i experienced...n i know for sure some other ppl. cos when i was there repairing my car, i overheard some other ppl complaining n making a big hoo-haa to him over da same problem i faced.

is there a way to take actions against this CHEATER???

wow ....souns like gangster in biznesss ??? y so scary 1...aiks no more consumer rights ???

write a report of what you experienced, support it with facts Ie. Documentation proof, then call the officer in Ministry of Domestic Trade. Fax the report to them to officiate a former complain and wait for good news. This ministry is VERY helpful to agrieved parties especially ppl who have been "cheated" off of their hard earned money.

Tip: Make sure when you talk to govt officials you talk softly, nicely & humbly. Better yet, get ur sis of auntie to talk to them. They would be more responsive.

Good luck

keep all the receipt demand a receipt if they ignore to gv receipt den go make report to domestic trade.... let them handle from there

Ya ya..keep all the relevent document and sue him..
let him close shop...
dun forget to cc a copy to the press...if dun later another 'makan makan' case coming out...

will take note on this stupid shop...
thanks for the info..

pls report to CAP as well.and write letter to Editorial Section at any major newspaper.

devangel.... go to General Talk, and refer to the 1st Sticky thread.

u should go report la.....this is stupid la....they think ppl have money making machine at home ka..??u should report this....my dad got refund after a shop overcharged him.....

Excool is one of the best workshops i have ever been to.. absolutely nothing wrong with the boss and he offers excellent workmanship. Those who have been there will know what im on about..

Seems this guy has been running around registering from forum to forum bad mouthing Excool. A similar post was posted today in the local toyota vios forums..Hmm..

Excool's boss is Mr.Loo right?

Ive been to that shop myself and with friends a few times, no problems at all. Infact the prices he charged for the installation of some electronics were a lot lower compared to the tuner shops around the place.

Loo is friendly, knows what he is doing and does a proper job to everything. He even manages the wiring and and interior of some exotic cars as far as I know.

Dont take the words of a 1-pount count fella as the absolute truth, guys.

Last edited:
my friend been there n let ah yew to do his 1st S.GTI Turbo n until now the skyline also no problem ah. that guy is very professional with his wiring job, still remember last time his GTI wiring mess up, ah yew helped him to fix almost the entire thing. devangel, maybe u can share a little bit infos on what actually happened over there?

ya lor....sum say this and u say that...??
which one's which...?

Excool's boss is Mr.Loo right?

Ive been to that shop myself and with friends a few times, no problems at all. Infact the prices he charged for the installation of some electronics were a lot lower compared to the tuner shops around the place.

Loo is friendly, knows what he is doing and does a proper job to everything. He even manages the wiring and and interior of some exotic cars as far as I know.

Dont take the words of a 1-pount count fella as the absolute truth, guys.

Excool ? The place that u took me to install the turbo timer wasnt it ? Owh, friendly Mr Loo, he did those wiring jobs by his own and for a reasonable charge.

next time don't be so general...
if want to complain, must state down what is done, why the price, what was spoilt etc....

hmmm.....
where did the thread starter went?

splash & dash....

come in , flame like hell (thou i 'm not sure what he talking about) and then gone like a wind..... hehehehe

i have been there few times...NO PROBLEMS AT ALL...GOOD GUY WITH REASONABLE PRICE

the guy has only 1 POST in zth....it seems purposely register to talk bad about EXCOOL

yeah, he never tell what is spoilt....and so on like BOON said..

more detail on wat been done,not like tis like tat...

Status
Not open for further replies.