Evo8 MR Club

ai5251

Hi Guys & Gals

I'm planing to start up a new club for Evo 8 MR . :hmmmm: I know there's few club out there, but thru bad exprience I don't wanna join their club ... I dont wanna mention name's here but at time's went your at TT they make you feel real stupid and watever they said most of it crap.. and got few con mans aswell lol hahaha

Anyway, I would prefer young and active members... Some1 who keen to participate in outdoor activities not only TT but also outdoor sports and etc

Let me know if you guys want to start a fresh club for evo8 MR

Regards
ai5251

Is it mloc? Come on bro..how many 8 mr we've out there?
Eventhough i also use 8mr but IMO better we stick wit one club for all evo bro..
Unite!!cheers!!

hahahaha.. no man i haven't join your club.. this nothing to do with MLOC ...
not sure how many out there but wish to know lol..

Well its just an idea thats all , cheers buddy

mloc not even my club bro..lol..i'm stil lone ranger after almost 2 years owned an evo8mr..dun 've time to join any club out there due to bz n working at oversea..
For me, i just like to see one pioneer club for all evo,eventhough i'm not in it..haha..lol
anywy, if i 've time, will join u also..:)

Bro ai5251,

Not to bring you down, but the idea of an 'evo mr club' is not feasible, at least to me.

Just to share my thought. MLOC has been around for years, and they have a huge database of members from all walks of life.

I for one have only joined them once , and to me, they are just like any regular bros you would meet in other car clubs in malaysia.Certainly will join them again if i had the chance. I have a 8 mr too.

My suggestion, just join a big group ( *hint* MLOC) and I'm sure you will meet someone in there who can click with you ,someday. I agree that it is impossible to hit it off with everyone in a club as people have different backgrounds , but the common ground is there, evos.

Again, just my thoughts.:biggrin:

HI THERE,

Terence: It depends bro, wat version ur drivin? I was thinkin of startin from evo 7 till the latest version...

King: you maybe right every1 is busy thats why im lookng for active members where cud meet up on weekends..

Skyboy : cool buddy we can start up once we have at least 5 members.

than y name it evo 8 mr club when its 7 onwards?

i have an 8 mr too... im quite curious how many mr is out there.. I always c this lenglui riding a dark grey mr wit widebody n dark rims around pwtc.. :hmmmm:

the club name have not been decide yet terrence..
wah lenglui using wide body hmmm ok
ya man lets me up one this days