Evo X spy shot

PoWeRz

Known Member
tot they promised a brand new chasis/body design...
why the rear still looks a lot like old evo 7/8/9...

wah.. wat desert they test drive at..
looks like shit wey the car. Yeyeye, I know...its not finished, so can't say much.. hehehe!

i believed mitsubishi wont be using such front emblem design anymore. but still, this maybe only a test run; to camouflage new mechanicals under present shape so it wont be ovious.

and i believed mitsubishi may use the colt for rallying instead of lancer due to its size handicapped.

personally speaking, mitsubishi has lost its touch since evo8. i dunno why..maybe becoz they had lost wolrd championship to other manufacturers like Toyota in 99, Peugoet, Subaru again and Citroen until now.

methinks the LAST EVO will definitely be the lancer platform.. somehow, coz they'll surely want to capture the pangkah into the EVO brand. A final sending off with an X...dunno if u get my drift.. mebbe I'm not making sense! :P

lekalo said:
methinks the LAST EVO will definitely be the lancer platform.. somehow, coz they'll surely want to capture the pangkah into the EVO brand. A final sending off with an X...dunno if u get my drift.. mebbe I'm not making sense! :P

makes sense, makes sense...

They should use the Galant platform back... after all, VR4s were the best seller prior to EVOs.

i dun think the X's gonna be lik this when it's for sale laa...
come on guys..
thousands of bengs cant be wrong~!!!

j/k..no offence!! i lik evos too..

Looks like Evo VIII - rear spoiler - Evo VIII front end + global Lancer front end + wheelarches on the fenders. Most strange combination. Get the ride height right first!!!

kct said:
Looks like Evo VIII - rear spoiler - Evo VIII front end + global Lancer front end + wheelarches on the fenders . Most strange combination. Get the ride height right first!!!
LoL..become rojak car already

new impreza

WBH8668 said:
still like old evo 7 8 9... better i choose new 3 hole grill impreza...
haha! my friend say got like 'hidung babi' look to it, but kinda cool lah.
Yah, I too do not think the EVO pangkah X will look like this la. THis one unfinished product, prototype so we can't really comment overall yet.

Rite?

SkYwAlKeR said:
fugly...
wonder if impreza and evo are competing to be the worst looking car next year...

maybe there will be UWRC next year? ekekeke...

agree with lekalo...cant comment on unfinished product just like TRM few months ago.

* UWRC = Ugliest World Rally Championship

lekalo said:
haha! my friend say got like 'hidung babi' look to it, but kinda cool lah.
Yah, I too do not think the EVO pangkah X will look like this la. THis one unfinished product, prototype so we can't really comment overall yet.

Rite?

hahaha the new subaru impreza hidung babi doesnt look nice la. :eek: the current impreza WRX/STI or the beatle eye impreza looks better. :D anyway i also think that evo X is just a prototype car only.so i cannot comment it at the moment.we wait until they finish building the car and showcase it in any exhibition in future. :cool:

Top Bottom