evo sifu pls help!!

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i prepared 6k, but dunno overhaul better or stroke up better , since what i think is stroke up will make me "stroke" too.... cause more thing to do, beside, need to get management to tune it very well.... piston need to use 87mm , fc will increase also, ron 97 increase in price again tomorrow... lucky i already hit 200km with half tank,still another half tank ron 97 v power left....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

and this will be my last thing do on my car, i wan make sure it is reliable for daily drive and yet powerful(280-300whp is my target)for several years before i get my self a real evo..... plan to get evo 3,4,or 5... seing the price is inside my budget, feel regret putting too much on current car, can buy evo already:stupid:
oh yeah i forgot since u want to use 87mm pistons need to factor in the cost for rebore also which is not cheap and also management which is at least 1k with installation and tuning
btw why do u wanna overhaul in the first place??is thre anything wrong u detected with ur current engine???
i say just upboost on the standard internals and see where that takes u
im sure u will be able to reach 300whp easily :top:

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

and this will be my last thing do on my car, i wan make sure it is reliable for daily drive and yet powerful(280-300whp is my target)for several years before i get my self a real evo..... plan to get evo 3,4,or 5... seing the price is inside my budget, feel regret putting too much on current car, can buy evo already:stupid:
haha yeah it seems u have spent loadz of cash on ur car already
eventhough u could have bought a real evo
im sure u cant replace the joy u got from modding ur current car :biggrin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
got oil leaking, suspect head gasket blown, + last time this engine blown by japan guy cause hitting the filter and break,timing belt got damaged but lucky no valve damaged, spin use hand still very tight, no sound of valve hitting and compression loose, i machine back the place where filter being screwed...remove balancing shaft,change new bearing for one of the worn shaft(dunno wat part inside block),new belt and run till now....... actually i can just get rid the oil leak maybe just replace he gasket but i wan thing perfect and less hassle , so just do full overhaul,at least i know things are new inside as sifu xtremeleo told me and it can last me few more years without scare of the old internal part leak again and bring me problem.....

if i not wrong no nid rebore, ori bore size is 87 mm, stroke is 100mm

Displacement formula: displacement in cc's = ((b*b)(.7854)(s)(n))/1000
Where:
b = bore size (in mm)
s = stroke (in mm)
n = number of cylinders

example,4g64

b=87
s=100
n=4

87*87*0.7854*100*4/1000 =2377cc approximately 2.4L

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
got oil leaking, suspect head gasket blown, + last time this engine blown by japan guy cause hitting the filter and break,timing belt got damaged but lucky no valve damaged, spin use hand still very tight, no sound of valve hitting and compression loose, i machine back the place where filter being screwed...remove balancing shaft,change new bearing for one of the worn shaft(dunno wat part inside block),new belt and run till now....... actually i can just get rid the oil leak maybe just replace he gasket but i wan thing perfect and less hassle , so just do full overhaul,at least i know things are new inside as sifu xtremeleo told me and it can last me few more years without scare of the old internal part leak again and bring me problem.....

if i not wrong no nid rebore, ori bore size is 87 mm, stroke is 100mm

Displacement formula: displacement in cc's = ((b*b)(.7854)(s)(n))/1000
Where:
b = bore size (in mm)
s = stroke (in mm)
n = number of cylinders

example,4g64

b=87
s=100
n=4

87*87*0.7854*100*4/1000 =2377cc approximately 2.4L
from the info i gathered last time when i was thinking of stroking my e3 i found out that the 64 has a bore size of 86.5mm exactly
u can google it as well just to make sure

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i-ZTwsQuW3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's not the most Emmy award winning video we've ever seen, but Russel Han and Ernest Freezo deserve a pat on the back each for their first effort at filming, especially when it's about TIMETOATTACK. Plus, it's a good entree prior to the long-awaiting premiere of our very own official video. In this video of Russel and Ernest, they've taken a different approch. The Fun...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience