EVO 7 GTA help

walterteoh

Hi all:
I getting the EVO 7 soon same time next month, but need help here, I will get the GTA (auto) 1st and will drive for about 1 year, and may change to manual gear later, will be any problem or may couse any problem after convert to manual?
I must buy the GTA for now becouse my wife will drive it alot for next 12 months....

and how much to convert to manual (all in)

Thanks

better get manual 1st...if not when converting from auto to manual...u have to find extrra parts like the clutch pedal.pump everything...and need time to cut the firewall maybe...if u convert from manual to auto then it is easy...since u gonna stick to manual at the end better go get manual transmission then no frust...buy ur wife another auto car...just my advice...

i think changing auto to manual will cost you a lot, maybe rm20k-30k.

if i m not wrong, u need to buy a manual halfcut. Bcoz EVO is a AWD, all the sensor at the rear axel will be a problem ( to what i have done to a Altezza ).
And of course u need all the manual wiring instead of using auto wiring ( bcoz this is the better way to avoid trouble shooting after the transplant)

if u need more information, u can call me on this no. 012-213-9861 william ( Trial Tuning )

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom