E8 stock ecu to eliminate cut off.

I can remove speed cut for stock ecu and retuning.

sub7 can do the job for u...he does re-flashing of ur ecu...quite reputable dude in evo scene :)

from wat i know (which may be wrong la...), stock evo engines are not meant to rev to 9k rpm. as the engines are turbocharged engines, the pistons are low compression pistons and therefore, not meant to rev till 9k rpm.

what do you intend to achieve first? is it power? if it is power, what type of power? responsive throughout the rev range or top end? anyway, if u really managed to get ur stock e8 to rev till 9k rpm without pecah engine, pls let me know... i'd like to see how it is done and learn from there :biggrin:

Thanks for compliment mynn..

yellowcrx, I charge RM150 for speedcut. Ecutek require license which cost you more than RM2k+ including tuning. To re-tune your stock ecu (and remove unnecessary limit such as speedcut and boost cut), I charge RM900 with 3 months "allowance" for retune. It is recommended to keep rev cut up to 7500 rpm, unless you have big cam, proper fuel system, upgraded internals, downpipe, etc.. never rev above 7500 with stock engine. You will notice power start to decline after 7200rpm so why rev higher with no gain?

bro sub7, i'm a newbie in tech stuff, especially on evo. hope you can help me to understand further.

1. what is the potential of a stock ecu with regards to tuning apart from speed and rev cut? eg. can AF ratio or timing be tuned as well?

2. how much can adjust/tune before need to install a AFC/boost/etc control device to prevent knocking/detonation? Is there a hp limit or % of change the stock ecu can handle?

3. does rm 900 inclusive of all the possible tunings of the stock ecu or just limited to speed and boost cut? btw, is it possible to reverse (reset) the settings in case something goes wrong (eg. immobilizer can't work)?

hope you can share share knowledge a bit. tks ya :)

1. Yes, stock ecu tuning have big potential. Airfuel and timing is just half of it, idling, stepper motor, boost limit, upgraded injector control, cam, turbo, etc...

2. 500whp max due to MAF restriction.. depend on car, stock ecu also capable to run MAP which allow higher hp. I dont understand what you mean by adjust/tune before install AFC/Boost to prevent knock/detonation. There's no such thing to prevent knock. :S

3. Price you paying remove all restriction and tune for best airfuel and timing, on-the-road. Original stock map remain and you can revert back if you not happy.

PM/call me if you have question.. I dont get to read this everyday.

1. Yes, stock ecu tuning have big potential. Airfuel and timing is just half of it, idling, stepper motor, boost limit, upgraded injector control, cam, turbo, etc...

2. 500whp max due to MAF restriction.. depend on car, stock ecu also capable to run MAP which allow higher hp. I dont understand what you mean by adjust/tune before install AFC/Boost to prevent knock/detonation. There's no such thing to prevent knock. :S

3. Price you paying remove all restriction and tune for best airfuel and timing, on-the-road. Original stock map remain and you can revert back if you not happy.

PM/call me if you have question.. I dont get to read this everyday.[/quote/
Bro sub7
My evo 8 been changed Thrust titanium exhaust, air cleaner and bov..is there i should re maping air fuel ratio..or else.

Could you give me your phone no?

Bump:
sub7 can do the job for u...he does re-flashing of ur ecu...quite reputable dude in evo scene :)
Can you advise me where is sub7 location.
does he got evo stuff....

Top Bottom