E28

wodern

Known Member
hello... ;)

need ur help..

im trying to get an E28 ...

1. can anybody here advice me on the availability of spare parts, either from spare part shop or half cut... it is easy to get?

2. i checked on the net as well on the M5 bodykits.. is it easy to find here in half-cut shop. if E30, yup im aware of the spare parts... E28? i dont know.

3. for a 1984 model, is rm5k considered a bargain? i'll be checking the car soon..

so sifus, please advice :)

You looking for a E28? check out my signature... my car is an E28... 1984 528i... 184 bhp!!!
http://www.roadfly.org/bmw/gallery/index.p...=23420,1;-59,2;

interested to buy it mate? im looking for someone to buy it for along time... evything in tip top running condition n exterior fully restored...
1) full ///M5 bodykit
2) original BBS 15inch rims
3) new paintjob
4) JVC cd player

PM me or contact me at 0122108831 for more details!

ok... on da serious note...

u nvr mention wat model u looking for... but a E28 520i in average condition goes around that RM5K-6K range la... if its in excellent condition then its a bargain!

bear in mind that E28 r alredi 20years old... if u cant find one in excellent condition. u'll have to spend a lot to get it back to tip top condition...

at this present time i dun think any shop has E28 original M5 bodykit anymore... if u really want u might have to look around bodykits shop n ask whether they have da mould or not... then n only then u can ask them fabricate it for u... but i tell u this kind of workmanship cant b trusted

parts r not as easy to get as da E30, im sure ur aware of that. but if u really look around there r a lot of E28 parts.

glad that there still r ppl that interested in E28... what first made me attracted to her was her size (not too big n not too small) n her centre mounted twin tailpipes!!!

cheers n all da best in ur upcoming ownership of a BMW!

hi man...

thanks for the advice. already signed in in bmw msia forum... ;)

Originally posted by wodern@Jan 7 2005, 09:37
hello... ;)

need ur help..

im trying to get an E28 ...

1. can anybody here advice me on the availability of spare parts, either from spare part shop or half cut... it is easy to get?

2. i checked on the net as well on the M5 bodykits.. is it easy to find here in half-cut shop. if E30, yup im aware of the spare parts... E28? i dont know.

3. for a 1984 model, is rm5k considered a bargain? i'll be checking the car soon..

so sifus, please advice :)
wodern,

wah now wan to play UDM same same kike me la iayah... :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom