current mod:
rb25det
port and polish
45mm wastegate
td06 20g
gtr fmic
gtr fuel pump
sard fuel regulator

e-manage or unichip ??? which is better ?
how many bar and horse can be push out??

contreasjun27

Oct 21, 2004
subang
for me e-manage ultimate is always better than unichip...1st of all unichip is pretty troublesome...and so far oni 1 place can tune...which is @ RS impressive rite...but after all u are running RB25 dett...y dun u go for standalone betteR???

DjRevo`

May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
i'm an e-manage user myself but i will really strongly suggest u to go for stand alone management system , more options , more reliable and i guess more horses to ur ride
just my 2 cents bro

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
if u got budget problem,go for megasquirt.the most reasonable price
standalone u can find in the market.

soonzzzz

Sep 28, 2005
thanks for all your suggest
anyway how much it cost for megasquirt??? install and tuning ??? how much??
where can i get it??:adore:

drift_life

Apr 16, 2007
hi all sifus here, i have a question here. pls teach me about it.

actually what is standalone management system? for example? and i always heard about piggyback ECU.example? what is it about ya ? pls explain it, cos i m a newbie here.

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
thanks for all your suggest
anyway how much it cost for megasquirt??? install and tuning ??? how much??
where can i get it??:adore:
u can go to megasquirt thread n ask around.there a guy call cipan_supercas.
he can help u out.

hi all sifus here, i have a question here. pls teach me about it.

actually what is standalone management system? for example? and i always heard about piggyback ECU.example? what is it about ya ? pls explain it, cos i m a newbie here.
standalone is a replacement ecu for ur car.it can control all ur car parameter.
it can also be tune to ur need while piggyback work with ur oem ecu.piggy
are limited in term of tuning capability but standalone are expensive.

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
GT_AUTO bro, megasquirting RB engines is not a cheap affair. need to do custom trigger wheel at crank pulley (stock cam angle sensor no longer needed).

better just go for apexi power fc/hks fcon v pro. plug n play standalone ecu. preferred by most nissan enthusiasts...

i had megasquirt installed on my RB25. superb! but not many people would want to custom make a crank pulley just for ecu installation...

soonzzzz

Sep 28, 2005
oh..do you mind to tell how much you spend on the ms ??

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
GT_AUTO bro, megasquirting RB engines is not a cheap affair. need to do custom trigger wheel at crank pulley (stock cam angle sensor no longer needed).

better just go for apexi power fc/hks fcon v pro. plug n play standalone ecu. preferred by most nissan enthusiasts...

i had megasquirt installed on my RB25. superb! but not many people would want to custom make a crank pulley just for ecu installation...
how much u spend on the crank pulley?i don't think it cost more then rm300
right khoyos?hks fcon v pro???if i'm not mistaken,this ecu cos u n arm or ur leg
.hehehe......btw khoyos,do u got a reason why u opted to go for ms rather
then the ecu u mention?maybe be it's better in term of tuning capability perhaps
..............:biggrin:

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
well, my crank pulley cost rm600!!! super fucking expensive but i have no choice.

as everyone said, an ecu is only as good as its tuner. my tuner is very familiar with megasquirt. so i opted for something that he is familiar with, instead of wasting time to ask him familiarise with something different. i used to have power fc control my rb25 but my tuner hates it. so off goes power fc and megasquirt installed.

soonzzz: custom crank pulley rm600, workmanship to install pulley + pickup sensor for triggering rm250, megasquirt system rm1300++, tax forgot already but not a small amount, installation fee not paid yet no money hehehehe

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
yes bro. that is the place recommended by my tuner. good finishing n workmanship. just the problem of the price....

soonzzzz

Sep 28, 2005
thanks for the info....i think 5k should be enought to kau tim everything

last week when i sent my car to change tires, and i also told the mechanic to clean away the dust in the drums...but recently, my handbrake was so tight where 1 or 2 clicks will prevent the car from rolling if i engage D mode..previously when i engage D mode, the car will move abit... so, when i try to remove the brake drum cover, it was so tight and eventually removal was successful, but fitting it back was super hard, the cover blocked by the brake shoe...hmm..not to mention, left drum...