Dying sleeping in car

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I read the article about a group of 4 students dying while sleeping in a parked vehicle at a petrol station. Says that carbon monoxide has no smell or color.

My turbo sampan has a cat delete because it’s got a straight down pipe. Man the exhaust smells terrible. I assume that’s because of the other crap that’s in the exhaust that kills you.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Forgot the point.

Cat con = exhaust no smell = bad
Cat delete = exhaust smelly = good

We should all delete our cats.

In case anybody takes the shit I say seriously, learn to read between the lines.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Forgot the point.

Cat con = exhaust no smell = bad
Cat delete = exhaust smelly = good

We should all delete our cats.

In case anybody takes the shit I say seriously, learn to read between the lines.
Means my 2 older cars no cat is good, 2 newer cars with cat is not good......hahahahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The stupid thing is to sleep with the car on and idle.
Glad they removed themselves from the gene pool. Civilisation can only do so much stupid. Covid seems to be make apparent all the stupidity.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience