Driving school-william driving agency pj(ss21), subang(ss14,usj4), kepong, setapak,pu

Xbenz

To share my wife's experience, Never go to the above William driving school. they have a few branch, service very very bad..left us the JPJ training school didn't pick us up. didn't offer us any apologizes. Called their driver and service hotline number no answer.

Will never never recommend to anyone. their service very very poor and that William acts like a low class gangster very unprofessional..BEWARE.. :mad:

Re: Driving school-william driving agency pj(ss21), subang(ss14,usj4), kepong, setapa

Have to agree with you man..i took my driving test about 1 yr ago and the same happened with me. From morning finished exam , only night reached home. Driving test also delayed about 5 months and only managed to take it 1 week before my L license expired. Mine was the DU branch. Wouldn't recommend to anyone as well , especially peak period ( after SPM )

Re: Driving school-william driving agency pj(ss21), subang(ss14,usj4), kepong, setapa

Thanks for sharing with me..I really hope no one else get con by this William driving agency..Confronted him about this act like gangster, he ask my wife to walk home.. We want to cancel and want a refund on the ground of poor service..he refused to refund us anything.. he said wanted to beat my wife up..!:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

His got a few mobile nos: 0122338947 and all ending with 8947

if u not satisfied, report to tribunal bro.....
my wife also wanna get her licence soon......maybe next year i think.
but where is recomended to take it ah? cos my bro in law got his Rm500++ complete everything but its in pdn mewah. im staying in PJ, the price bout rm700-800++ damn expensive.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

if the William guy told my wife to walk home or wanna beat her up.
i can swear to god that his shop will be in the papers the next day.
"shop lot burnt down in fire at pre dawn" for the headlines.

Well, my mum was the one that scolded william , cannot tahan his attitude anymore , always made empty promises. But the fees also not cheap leh..altogether RM 1200+ including pau. If no pau sure kenot pass if u go through william centre. I saw a girl who went into the car with the jpj lady to do on the road but failed before even moving the car! If want you can try perfect driving academy or one more near amcorp there..my friends took it and no problem.

Try MJ driving school .. located in SS19 .. really really good service and the driving instructor is dam good and patience .. old man but very good .. talk very polite .. wont scold people ... his name is Ng Ah Wah .. if wan phone number then pm me .. pick me up on time .. send me back home on time .. everything is bloody good .. total around RM700 to get my P license ..

Well. I wish I had found a good driving school like Ah Wah..Anyway I wont be the one who is going to burn his office down let some else that he pissed off do it..

Last edited:

metro driving school not good ah?? :hmmmm:

Metro should good I think..Actually we are talking about William driving agency..

metro is the 1 near amcorp mall, but i heard quite expensive......
got package 100% lulus, but RM1k++ la.

dun't take that 100% lulus one la...it was equal to lesen terbang....

no wonder la more and more crazy driver on the road....

but this william driving school shud be reported to those driving school board (i think they got some sort of management/board) if not then report to police leh....

still plenty small driving school doing better job than this one......

no la, i dont intend to take the 100% lulus for my wife, i thought her hw to drive
so should be ok la....by the book not my style hehe......

teaching her how to drive outside not by the book....but good for extra training time instead paying rm50/training session...... :biggrin:

Ya. with lesen terbang also useless because of the probation period and the other thing is if your wife dont really know how to drive..crash your car even worst..spend more money...Planning to change my wife to other driving school..that idiot will decline a refund..although his is the one who cant preform his service accordingly..:mad:

Wahlan, toady still got this pao thing ar? I thought no more pao already? I wanna upgrade my B2 to full, can pao or not? Or better no need to attend one, max offer RM2k. got let me know.

As long as jpj or puspakon office hungry,pao of cuz got.just some of us dunno where to get out any runner who know to do pao.some promise 100% pao,u no neeed attend any exam or test driving also can get their lisen.hehehe...

and mr csi,who wan upgrade to b2 to full B,i think u need attend exam and test jpj super bike lo b4 u can get lisen L full B.then u proud to put L sticker on ur super bike(BMW 1200) front and rear hehehe..:proud: same here too,have to plan to upgrade my lisen too to full B yet go to any where ask for pricing..

interesting thread... great that fellow forummers are sharing valuable input based on experiences... :top::top:

To share my wife's experience, Never go to the above William driving school. they have a few branch, service very very bad..left us the JPJ training school didn't pick us up. didn't offer us any apologizes. Called their driver and service hotline number no answer.

Will never never recommend to anyone. their service very very poor and that William acts like a low class gangster very unprofessional..BEWARE.. :mad:

Too late already :( ... how to get back my money as i want to go another school ... rough men ...

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Too late already :( ... how to get back my money as i want to go another school ... rough men ...are they doing business or not? if want to teach then teach properly la , why act like gangster scolding ... so that they can have our money and not teach? !!!

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Too late already :( ... how to get back my money as i want to go another school ... rough men ...are they doing business or not? if want to teach then teach properly la , why act like gangster scolding, etc ... so that they can have our money and not teach? !!!