DO anyonw have tutorial for installing wira SE side skirt

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Does anyone know how to install the ori wira SE side skirt? i just brought a secondhand part which come wit all the parts (screw, bracket and etc) izzit just plug n play, do i need to drill whole for the screw?

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Does anyone know how to install the ori wira SE side skirt? i just brought a secondhand part which come wit all the parts (screw, bracket and etc) izzit just plug n play, do i need to drill whole for the screw?
yes, have to drill and fix the bracket... then, hang the side skirt to the bracket. Beware a lot of mud guard fella will choose short cut. Take a long screw and directly drill on your side skirt to the body.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Just clean the sides, fit up the side skirt, see where there are available screw holes in the front and back parts of the skirt to lock it in. You'll need a lot of double sided tape and a whole lot of self-tapping screws.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
need some masking tape, a marker pen, and double sided tape if needed.
secure the side skirt with masking tape with the final placement you have decided, marked with marker pen a line.
once done, drill a hole for the screw/ rivet insert.
next you can remove the skirt from the car and put some double sided tape and sticked it to the body with the correct alignment via marked you have done earlier.
secure it with rivet/screws
voila. thats what i would do for own diy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hiyahhhh people...

I'd juz bought an used SAFC n already installed it into my kelisa...
Is there anyone know what is the best SAFC setting for my engine???

pz...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience