DLS 3way speaker for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

DLS 3way speaker for sale

YF siew

I brought(cash and carry) these back from a acc shop last 2 month, this item are currently in my ride( i m running 3 way full ative c/w sound processor setup) but the sound quanlity is not as what i want, after some research i suspect this might a fake DLS UR36s :eek:.

I am going change this item before chinese new year, and willing to let go the whole set(as pic attached) for RM600.

All the unit in very good condition, and you can come to my area for viewing and audit before you grab it back, And as early mentioned, I dont wish to have any after-sell trouble, please think wisely before you make decision. :top:

27122008117bp0.jpg

please note that all speaker stand are not included

27122008119qo1.jpg

27122008123ok4.jpg

due to full ative system this original crossover is no longer use, you will need it if you are straight out from amp itself

PM me for contact thanks

Last edited:
plz b careful when buy next time.look for original distributor sticker & serial num

appleyard, its not easy just by looking. One thing for sure,... but do correct me if im wrong... the dls 3 way set usually comes with 2 seperate pair of x-over...... 1 pair for midrange and the other for midbass and tweeter

Status
Not open for further replies.