DIY install vacuum valve to bypass stepper motor

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Guys,
If I would like to DIY install vacuum valve to control my aircon idling and let my Mitsubishi engine running without stepper motor.
Anyone can help to provide step by step?
I go to this way is because this stepper motor always gave me stalling issue when running with air con.
Pls advice.. Thanks.

4g91ajer

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
U mean that 2 wire thingy...If not mistaken one wire connect to ground and another one to compressor wiring...When turn on aircond then only the valve functioning...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Besides this, there have 2 output from FICD, which is function as input and which is output? Pls advice... Thanks

4g91ajer

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
The top outlet which is adjustable must joint in between air ram pipe and engine head(beside distributor) which u need 't joint' and bottom outlet joint to in between manifold and engine head(near intake manifold) which also need 't joint'....Gud luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there,

My car satria neo 1.6 (a) broke down yesterday at a traffic light..when the light turns green, i put the gear Drive n hit the gas..and suddenly....engine losing power then shut off..(malu weh ada amoi kat sebelah..damn)..tried tu turn the engine on but failed..after 30 sec, restart again but then ok, can move..drove straight away to workshop but the mechanic couldnt find the prob (plug, timing belt marker, throtle body checked)...and they ask me to go to proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience