DIY Battery Volt Meter

ngjohnson

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
All of us have experiences that the car cannot start when we want to go to work, go to shopping, come back from work and etc. This is very painful if we are not able to reach the destination on time and it may cause you lose the money.

Useful and very accurate digital meter that always helps you to monitor your car battery condition. From the Battery Volt Meter, you will always know your battery condition when you switch on the car key and started.

Inexpensive, affordable.

Easy Installation:
Two wires connection only, positive(Red) and negative(Black). The positive wire connects to one of the fuse that supplies voltage to Radio, Wiper and etc. While negative to ground(Car body).

Attachments

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
good info. but u didnt tell us how to do it and what are things needed to this bro. hehehehe.. hope u can update us on how to diy this thing.

Jul 13, 2009
Thank bro ngjohnson, I order 2 sets on last friday and arrived on saturday. 1 for my car and other one for my wife. Very siok :driver: to have this volt meter. Now, I can see the digits display naik turun naik turun:fight:. I noticed that this is due to battery voltage changing cause by charge and discharge.

kimsiow79

Jun 27, 2009
Y not install Apexi pen timer, it oso hav batt voltage display.....:hmmmm:

Jul 13, 2009
Thanks for your info. Seem that there are too many wires, blur blur. Anyway, i satisfied with my digital volt meter with only 2 wires connection nia. I think I can fly..........:willy::willy:

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
good stuff...thumbs up...

Bump: good stuff...thumbs up...

Bump: good stuff...thumbs up...

Jul 13, 2009
Haha, this time I bought 10 units digital volt meter again because my friends and relatives are interested to install the digital volt meter that I fixed in my car, they asked me to buy and install for them. The price of 10 units was very low compare to 2 units that I bought earlier.

Now, I left 1 unit and going to install for my buddy:biggrin:. Just share with you guys :listen:, I get my money back that I bought 2 units earlier and gain a little bit also from this side incomemmmmmmmmmmmm:rofl:. I believe I can untung :dancing2:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
I have a 2005 model Proton Waja 1.6 automatic. Recently I notices that when I switched on the head lamp the "R" indicator light was on slightly when I was driving the car, and the right signal light blink faster than normal when I make a right turn.

No such problem is observed if I do not switch on the head lamp.

Any one encountered similar problem and any suggested solution ?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience