Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i wish i was the 4 point belt...:banghead:
Why la limit yourself. Being the 4 point belt is like leaning on ladies breast. Might as well wish you were her husband and she is yours for life man...:smokin:

I remember driving altis to cameron highland was not fun at all because altis got too much body roll during cornering. So a fun car must be able to corner like a champ. On the other hand, Peugeot 405 goes up cameron like a piece of cake. What is the difference between these 2 cars?
Toyota are meant for comfort so ya I agree I hate the bodyroll. Is real bad. Yet the tyre wall is soft...so flex a lot too.

hello all taikors im new here. =D

My thoughts on a fun car to drive is pretty simple.

That would be a car that you will spend your sunday morning washing it, waxing it and constantly wanting to put in stuffs that will make the drive more interesting.

It can be a toyota vios, mazda CX-5 even a kancil. As long as you're passionate about it no matter which brand or manufacturer or continent that it came from, a car is always fun to drive.

We are motorhead for the same reason right ? pleasure of driving !
Too bad, no matter what I do or tried, I still cant find love for the Saga BLM...Design wise is
nice to me, just power wise is not there. and what I hate most is the Fuel Consumption.

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
satria neo clubsport + k20r engine !! weeeee :thefinger:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Why la limit yourself. Being the 4 point belt is like leaning on ladies breast. Might as well wish you were her husband and she is yours for life man...:smokin:

Toyota are meant for comfort so ya I agree I hate the bodyroll. Is real bad. Yet the tyre wall is soft...so flex a lot too.

Too bad, no matter what I do or tried, I still cant find love for the Saga BLM...Design wise is
nice to me, just power wise is not there. and what I hate most is the Fuel Consumption.
but seems TitanREv likes his BLM, maybe should get some pointers from him in modding the BLM :rofl:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
I'm guessing auto? Convert to 1.6. Then make sure the usual header, bullet, muffler mods are done. That should help..

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
Generally for conti cars when they talk about "Fun" mean when u driving and the moment u sit inside the car u feel connected.

All your input and feedback from it as instant. Dont really matter it is either with Electronic Aid or not.

It is like no delay, no lagging when u playing an online game :biggrin:

Same as JDM Mazda concept... JINMA ITTAI ~~!!

:driver::ridinghorse:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm guessing auto? Convert to 1.6. Then make sure the usual header, bullet, muffler mods are done. That should help..
Ask before to stroke it to 1.6, cost of it is RM4K for conversion. Dont think include exhaust mods.
Definitely better and nicer to drive after that. If convert to Manual lagi shiok. But lots of other things to upgrade like brakes, suspension to and stabilizer bars to make sure the car is stable.

Then will be a fun car to drive. Real sleeper by then.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

plonk CFE loorr

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
plonk CFE loorr
Easier to be said than done wor...haha! I think plonk 1.6 CPS and convert manual is good enough la haha! or just stroke it to 1.6

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
If want to mod car then don't think about FC.....you really tried everything on your car or not??? there's so much DIY in the DIY section. How many did you try doing?

Not trying to be harsh on you but keep complaining how shitty is the car won't get you anyway. Car got problem FIX it! car can 't perform? mod it to perform! Engine is engine the figures and workings are all there. We humans got ideas and knowledge to make things better. It's a god given gift so use it. Expensive you say is because you haven't search around much yet to get a good deal. Even better if got balls DIY at home. Make mistake nvm, learn from it ask for help. I also learn new stuff when I DIY install my adjustable had some minor hiccups so what...fall down already stand back up. Performance parts don't have fabricate own self la, tools don't have? improvised. Go hardware shop buy tools. I buy new tools more than buying shirt for myself.

but seems TitanREv likes his BLM, maybe should get some pointers from him in modding the BLM :rofl:
Mine is not BLM is FLX. Engine wise it's the same except for the gearbox and the intake module is different. Mine is IAFM+ with Getrag MT gearbox.

I told him before what to do one.....advice taken or not...I don't know....:confused:
Even Kent Goh's BLM is fast...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If want to mod car then don't think about FC.....you really tried everything on your car or not??? there's so much DIY in the DIY section. How many did you try doing?

Not trying to be harsh on you but keep complaining how shitty is the car won't get you anyway. Car got problem FIX it! car can 't perform? mod it to perform! Engine is engine the figures and workings are all there. We humans got ideas and knowledge to make things better. It's a god given gift so use it. Expensive you say is because you haven't search around much yet to get a good deal. Even better if got balls DIY at home. Make mistake nvm, learn from it ask for help. I also learn new stuff when I DIY install my adjustable had some minor hiccups so what...fall down already stand back up. Performance parts don't have fabricate own self la, tools don't have? improvised. Go hardware shop buy tools. I buy new tools more than buying shirt for myself.

Mine is not BLM is FLX. Engine wise it's the same except for the gearbox and the intake module is different. Mine is IAFM+ with Getrag MT gearbox.

I told him before what to do one.....advice taken or not...I don't know....:confused:
Even Kent Goh's BLM is fast...
The car is indeed shitty in stock form :biggrin:

Yes a lot of things can be done to mod it better even on any cars, just like your hyundai atos. But not keeping the car so no plans on improving it further.

Kent Goh's BLM ride in it before, of course modded ones is fast for sure. He is selling at RM30K btw :biggrin:

Kent Goh's one is Manual as well same like your FLX. Can't be compared with A/T BLM. U drive it and u will know what I'm saying about A/T BLMs.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

y not just trade in & get Saga SV:biggrin:
No point la, sell saga buy saga :rofl: Yet saga SV is made for students affordability

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
The car is indeed shitty in stock form :biggrin:

Yes a lot of things can be done to mod it better even on any cars, just like your hyundai atos. But not keeping the car so no plans on improving it further.

Kent Goh's BLM ride in it before, of course modded ones is fast for sure. He is selling at RM30K btw :biggrin:

Kent Goh's one is Manual as well same like your FLX. Can't be compared with A/T BLM. U drive it and u will know what I'm saying about A/T BLMs.
There are some A/T BLMs @ Elite Speedway :driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
atleast the current A/T box in proton with campro engine is quite gooding compared to auto 4g92p :bawling: