Dastek Unichip Version Q

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Where had the dealer that can provide installation + Tuning for Dastek Unichip Version Q ?

Does this Management system compatible for 94 BMW 328 ?

Thnaks for any info =)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I will not recommend this Unichip Version Q to be installed in any car honda civic FD 1.8 yr 2009. I bought it brand new at Ipoh Zero Four Racing dealer and it costs me around RM2500 including dyno . The increase in hp was about 10% and I couldnt see the significant difference before and after installation. Using it for 1 yr and out of a sudden while driving in city at speed 50-60 km/h the entire car system gone blackout (like computer blackout) and the engine stalled and lucky i wasn't hit by any car at the back due to sudden slowing down . I manage to get the car rolling to road side and after trying few times the engine came to live but the rpm idling was to low and fluctuating and check engine light came out . I took the car back to Zero Four Racing for diagnose and they told me the sudden engine stall is due to the Unichip and it has spoilt , further its not covered under warranty and also not repairable. What a waste of money RM2500 gone in just a year.
I'm wondering what could have happened if the engine stall happened while I was going at 160km/h on highway ? Definetly it could have been a major disaster . If you love
Dude... we get you don't like Unichip. Seriously stop copying and pasting your message everywhere that has the word "Unichip". If you focus on your main thread and keep talking there, it'll get more attention than these ancient posts that no one ever looks at anymore.

navin77

Feb 28, 2011
Ipoh
Dude... we get you don't like Unichip. Seriously stop copying and pasting your message everywhere that has the word "Unichip". If you focus on your main thread and keep talking there, it'll get more attention than these ancient posts that no one ever looks at anymore.
Ok understood sorry dude

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Odyssey user,

Would like to know whether could Honda Odyssey RA1 year 1995 can convert Odyssey RA6 front bodypart.
Could RA6 front bodypart like headlamp, bonet, feeder and bumper could be install into Odyssey RA1?

Is it plug n play (PNP) bodypart front Odyssey RA1 with RA6???

Please advise and if anyone have converted it, please include or download the photo to this thread or email to me. ( [email protected] )

Thank you very much.

RONIN (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience