Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

custom stickers

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Don't worry for my budget...I just need a sharp one for my car...heheheh...Anymore designs....that one is quite nice too...If have more options will be better...Thank u very much fuankee...Don't worry I'm a serrious buyer....CheeRs!! :lol:

jame

Known Member
Jun 18, 2004
Subang
dude ! thanks a lot for asking for me .. please send me the file ok ? in that format and in .jpg format as well .. i will get a quotation from my friend .. see how . 230 is quite expensive just for a sticker .. but thanks anyway .. i'll update you on how much my friend quotes .

i see you edited my car photo .. sorry wasn't able to give you a side view one .. being lately .. plus right now car dah masuk bengkel .. in a pretty foul mood now . heh ..

saltydogg

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
-dj-
Visit site
yo fuankee.. you can use my car pic to design more hood designs if u want.. haha relly good work..
i esp. love the tribal one u did

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for those designs...I'm looking for striking and sharp design....The stickers is for the side part only right?How bout the front part??I want sticker that can make my car look fierce...i like the 1 and 2 design..the 3rd so-so only...so hope can can some more new idea...sorry for too choosy....hope u don mind...hope to hear from u soon....Thanks Fuankee!! :P

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by fuankee@Sep 29 2004, 07:39
thteh86 : here's what u request for.. spent da whole night making the design.. but soli ar, i cant find a wira aeroback's pic for the time being.. so i just use a waja instead..

dun mind if i comment a bit.. my point of view, if a local made car hasn't gone through a serious xterior mod, tis design might look.. erm... not s nice? <_< but anyway, its only my opinion..

send me a pic of yor car la, i try to fix it on n c how it looks? ;)
thanks
Fuankee, good work!

I already have the same design on my car as per your waja with Evo 7 stripes pic (without the middle sticker), can u design something for my hood which uses the same concept as the tribal hood but using this stripes instead.

Car - Wira with promote kit (u can use the pic of the putra marron on my sig)
Bonnet - Carbon Fibre bonnet (to be installed soon)

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by saltydogg@Oct 7 2004, 23:10
yo fuankee.. you can use my car pic to design more hood designs if u want.. haha relly good work..
i esp. love the tribal one u did
thanks bro..
but wei, get me a bigger pic la.. easier for u to c the design..
if i put the tribal 1 now ar, sure very blur 1

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by osh@Oct 8 2004, 02:54
Thanks for those designs...I'm looking for striking and sharp design....The stickers is for the side part only right?How bout the front part??I want sticker that can make my car look fierce...i like the 1 and 2 design..the 3rd so-so only...so hope can can some more new idea...sorry for too choosy....hope u don mind...hope to hear from u soon....Thanks Fuankee!! :P
no prob.. wil get u more asap.. but gotta tel u first, i'm getting a lil bz.. but will post some new design once i'm free, alright?

thanks bro

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by Danny@Oct 8 2004, 20:48
Fuankee, good work!

I already have the same design on my car as per your waja with Evo 7 stripes pic (without the middle sticker), can u design something for my hood which uses the same concept as the tribal hood but using this stripes instead.

Car - Wira with promote kit (u can use the pic of the putra marron on my sig)
Bonnet - Carbon Fibre bonnet (to be installed soon)
Hi Danny,
alright i got u.. but u sure u wanna have stickers on yor carbon hood? <_<
frankly i never tried it on carbon.. :P

n u wan me to design to fit the carbon hood or the existing 1?
cuz i was thinking, if this is for the carbon hood, i'll make it the same color as yor car body.. guess it would b nice.. B)

btw, got bigger pic? cuz with such a small pic, u wont b able to c much of the design..

thanks bro

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
although i'm in no stickers land.. i do respect ur efford Fuankee... at least you have shown to us all that you rock dude... keep the good work as for the rest i want to enjoy seeing your car turning to 'monster' coz everythings are just nice... :lol:

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Danny:
Here's a very simply design to match yor evo7 side lining..
sorry i'm not using yor car.. cuz like i said, the pic is just too small.. so u hav a look at the design first.. once finalise, send me yor pic n i'll fix it on..

dunno what do u think bout this.. need to get some feedback from u to improve the design..
thanks danny :lol:

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
is it legal from the law? <_< ... soli fuankee, i dun mean to hurt any one or spoilt ur business :) ... i think N years ago, the government ban the car sticker... :ph34r:

do u design for the wind screen type?... the type that stick from inside punya?... is it a sticker or some other material?... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience