Corolla ke30 nearly stolen , pls note

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
last nite my toyota corolla ke30 was nearly stolen as today i found both doors unlocked but my items still in car , i suspect thiefs will be back today as they cud have left to make a duplicate key, i am goin to fit an alarm system today , such an old car people still wana steal , wad kind of world is this. Anywyas i need some help , i wana change all my ignition lock , whr do i get this part , serious help needed bro .

Pls contact me at 012 9197949.

All help really appreciated, for those who have classic drift capable cars pls be caution and take steps to secure ur vehicle , i am paranoid now.

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
i kena before in my gti last year
the boot lock was removed....guess they wanna make a set of keys to start of my car
but i guess what save me frm it is the imobilizer that i had installed!

Mouse

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Kelantan
Woah.... you are damn lucky man....
i think alarm will only makes the thiefs slow... you better keep an eyes to your car

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
get the ignition key from chop shop/accesories... better do what Mouse said... better keep your eyes on your car... :D

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
bro,ur ke30 haven't sold yet???:hmmmm:

i think they steal it because of the part...those parts like doors,bonnet and etc can sell at good price since high demanding frm olskoolers...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
change the ignition keys at accessories shop,install cobra or viper as the alarm system is hard to override by the thiefs...

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
yea , well i did sum survey on alarm system , ke30 hard to install central locking coz too small gap in the door , so i am just gona fit a simple alarm system with 2 siren (1 hidden in car to make the thief deaf), i found the ignition lock edy from a shop have to buy and install by 2moro , for 2nite i have disabled my starter so car cant start and also i took out my distributor cable so car is basicly paralyze , well dam scary wei nowadays all.

i am not selling the car coz i wana do it up and keep as 2nd car. but its time consuming coz budget and im also studying.

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
yea , well i did sum survey on alarm system , ke30 hard to install central locking coz too small gap in the door , so i am just gona fit a simple alarm system with 2 siren (1 hidden in car to make the thief deaf), i found the ignition lock edy from a shop have to buy and install by 2moro , for 2nite i have disabled my starter so car cant start and also i took out my distributor cable so car is basicly paralyze , well dam scary wei nowadays all.

i am not selling the car coz i wana do it up and keep as 2nd car. but its time consuming coz budget and im also studying.
oic...good to c tat~~~actually im an olskool fans and i own an olskool toyota too...yea,u were right...it took times and moneys~~~plus a lot of patience too...:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
yea bro , that is ture , time and money , anyway my car is up for sale , as im getting another car, something wif an auto gearbox coz i get stuck in jam often , my car now is great la but kaki sakit la change gear 1-2,1-2 hehe , well oldskool fans pls take a look.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

*Work based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites,this product can locate and monitor your car by SMS or GPRS.

Cheap & Reliable , No contract , No monthly Fees , No wiring!!

*Applications-Rental Vehicle,Protect the child/old/the disabled,Protect businessmen,Personnel management.

Functions:...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience