Cool Mitsubishi Evo X Coupe is an unfinished project looking to be completed

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The Mitsubishi Evolution X is a great looking machine but one would be hard pressed to tell the difference between it and a well kitted Mitsubishi Lancer, bar a few tell tale differences.

While browsing around for something interesting on Ebay, I stumbled across this yummy offering, a custom Evo X Coupe, and it's for sale!

The whole thing is a yet to be completed project and thus far the previous owner has done away with the two rear doors, slapped on a wide body kit, deep dish alloy wheels with carbon fiber centers, coilover suspensions, a upgraded turbocharger together with upgraded injectors and meth injection. It also comes with a ton of ICE equipment from Focal and Kenwood.

If you are a enthusiast looking for a left hand drive car to project on, this may just be your calling. Check out the pictures below to view the entire car and the works, or you can click on the source below to view it on Ebay.

Posted below is a image of another Evo X Coupe, possibly how this project could end up looking like; gorgeous.

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl> Source: Ebay

Attachments

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
so,dis is actually based on d original 4dr chasis?wow!!!!really look like it came out as a coupe frm d factory!awesomely nice!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wah... another great news... last time was a evo9 chop remove rear door now evo X ... to create a shorter wheel base...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I am already tired with my Wira . and now im planning to move to the another car . Do DC5 ,DC2 adn EP3 suit for daily drive ? And it only can use RON97 petrol ? Besides , DC2 spareparts is hard to find or not? Because this car is too old , but the sound of the engine attract me ! For the DC5... The sport exterior look really attract me too . But DC5 is totally over budjet . 03/05 need rm90000 + :bawling:
So DC2 still the best choice for me? Any DC2 / DC5 Owners here?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience