colour code

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
hi everyone...i need sum help...
i have purchased some bodykits for my car & im sending them for spraying before installation...the shop require my car COLOUR CODE...(1) the problem is the the colour code written/printed near engine compartment has faded completely (2)they didnt indicate the color code in my service booklet (3) proton edar & EON don't have the codes when i went there..

so if anyone has similar model can you pls let me knw the colour code...

MY CAR :
PROTON WIRA 1.5 MANUAL
BOUGHT & REGISTERED IN DECEMBER 2004
WHITE COLOUR

MORE DESCRIPTION :
This edition was the few of last wira models sold by proton edar at that time
It came w/out the power windows/alarm/mudflaps
sold for around RM44-45000
the white colour is NOT the super white or the current white SAGA BLM/EXORA colour
ITS A NON-METALLIC WHITE (solid colour) and it looks like a bit off-white colour
its the SAME WHITE as the current newer batch of police wira cars/government wira vehicles

if any of you have this vehicle pls help me to get the colour code.thank you

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to a leading Japanese business paper, Subaru is planning CVT transmissions for all models after the 2008-09 business year.

The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun says that Subaru will fit CVT to its next-generation Legacy starting in 2009, with other models progressively getting the transmission thereafter.

Subaru soldiers on with its perennial quest to cut the fuel thirst of its horizontally-opposed engines...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience