coilover kit

zenki

May 11, 2004
hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...
thanks

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
zenki and guys

it's not like we(TiTAN) wanna be lansi and all la, honestly, we can make a coilover set for just about anyone with a suitable sized dampers.

but this may not solve your problems, and this may reflect badly on us.
that's the reason we don't do kits.

but this is also subjective, so.. well, i'm sure we can discuss about it in detail. We'll then decide it's okie or not. :)

zenki

May 11, 2004
stanley..no one said Titan is being lansi for not selling coilover kits did i? <_< dont get me wrong.

what i meant is...will you sell separately the Titan adjustable sleeves and upperhats?? i'm sure Titan produce those sleeves and weld it to the struts...so instead of welding to a strut..maybe sell just the adjustable sleeeves to me..that's what i meant...

how can this reflect any negative side for Titan? i just need the sleeves and upperhat...so i can shorten my current struts...weld that sleeves over my struts...insert short shocks, springs, upperhats...and *poof*...coilover is made...

let me know :)

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
zenki,

oops!! oh dear, so sorry, i didnt mean it that WAY. er..
what i meant of being lansi, is that we generally don't entertain such requests, and in my experience, we've been labled lansi.. so wanna make it clear la :)

uhm
the coilover threaded sleeves ARE not weldable to the dampers.
Why?
ours are aluminium.

By the way, what's your dampers, just outta curiousity.
i think, after what you've told me here,
we can't make this for ya bro.
sorry eh.

cheers

zenki

May 11, 2004
lol.. i respect the policy of Titan..but being labelled lansi for not offering that kinda product? WTF? who are those 'ghey' people with brains smaller than a size of a rice?

weld to dampers? u mean strut casing?? my term of dampers is shock/absobers..if u weld it to it...sei lor...kababoommm!!!

what is Titan struts made out of? Aluminium also?

anyway..i would like to know if Titan make front coilovers for AE86 then?
if yes, how much will it be for the front only..and what absobers (adjustable?) does it comes with?? any spring rate too??

thanks

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by zenki@Jun 27 2004, 03:40 PM
lol.. i respect the policy of Titan..but being labelled lansi for not offering that kinda product? WTF? who are those 'ghey' people with brains smaller than a size of a rice?

weld to dampers? u mean strut casing?? my term of dampers is shock/absobers..if u weld it to it...sei lor...kababoommm!!!

what is Titan struts made out of? Aluminium also?

anyway..i would like to know if Titan make front coilovers for AE86 then?
if yes, how much will it be for the front only..and what absobers (adjustable?) does it comes with?? any spring rate too??

thanks
excellent question!

TiTAN's are carbon steel bodied.

yes dampers are also known as shocks/absorbers/shock absorbers

YES we make for the AE86! but not Hachiroku, but KE70!

haha we've built a set for our famous forummer, Acoustic!

it's height adjustables. Soft/hard is via re-valving.

3.5/4.4/5.5kg/mm

these are our available springs.

recommended is 4.4/5.5kg/mm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have just started my latest project which is Supercharging my Audi Cabriolet.

I will be using an M62 Supercharger from a Mercedes SLK and I have a Sard rising rate fuel pressure regulator to handle the extra fueling that will be needed but I need some help in finding some instrutions in English for my Sard regulator as the ones I have are in Japanese and that is not one of my languages.

*****Thanks to anyone who can find these instructions in English*****​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience