Chassis Repair

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Can anyone recommend me a good place to repair the car's body/chassis?

My car's back has been bang b4 during the previous owner. The repairs done to it was not satisfactory to me. The damage was to mostly the part where the spare tire is situated. The previous repair left it in a very ugly state, both sides not symmetrical, place to mount the tire is senget etc.

Hopefully i can find a place that is very professional. Don't mind a lil higher price as long as they do a good job...no need 100% oso...as long as it looks good =)

I've heard of Master Body. Anyone tried it b4? (Is it still there actually? don't remember seeing it when passing that area =P )

Thanks In Advance! =)

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
i knwo nut about where to repair .
but masterbody is a very very professional place . i knwo usually people send their rolls royce , 7 series , S class there for body damages . the customer's cars already answering u "is it a good place?" question...

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
if not mistaken its near giant

if you don't know subang well, eerrmm...its behind summit. But that's wat i heard, haven seen it in person. May try to go there one of these days when i'm free and get a quote.
:)

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
LilKeV84 said:
if not mistaken its near giant

if you don't know subang well, eerrmm...its behind summit. But that's wat i heard, haven seen it in person. May try to go there one of these days when i'm free and get a quote.
:)
hehe, sounds nice... waiting for ur good news ya... :D

jay7

Apr 12, 2005
hi,

I had a very bad experience sending my car to master body.I too thought they were professional,but i had a tough time with them.They may treat u well if u had a luxury car.My car was involved in a minor accident at the front portion and it took them 5 weeks for a 2 week job although i got them all the spare parts within a few days.I would have been happy if the workmanship was good but the paint at my bumper is peeling of after a few days and i recently noticed bubbles on my bonet which was also sprayed.If u were to send your car there maybe u could do your chasis repair there but send it elsewhere for a paint job.The cost of the paint job is ridiculuos.Just sharing my experience.

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
izzit okay if you post the price and how was the damage to your car? I wanna estimate the price i'm gonna expect from there.

anyway i'm not gonna get it painted there (maybe painting myself :P ) but i wanna know how is their workmanship in knocking back and stuff; does it look almost new or they make it worse. :)

thanks!

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
like that not sure wor ...
seems like they are having double standard on the customer and that is the worst i ever heard in doing business ...

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
lastime i went ther b4 jus to enquire bout the pricing. if memory serves me well, here it is:

Body checking only without repairing it = RM 400 and above
Repairing the chassis each point = RM 12+ (if im not mistaken)

so i guess lowest price should be around RM 500 and above.

location: if ur coming from summit (left side), cross road traffic turn left, go straight another cross road traffic go straight, den it is on ur left side, if im not mistaken next to Giant and Court Mammoth (furniture shop).

good luck

jay7

Apr 12, 2005
hi LilKeV84,

The workmanship cost of repairing my car was RM1500.The front bonnet bengkok ,bumper,grille,and lights pecah and my right fender dented.chasis lari sikit.

They're work was ok.They didn't make it worst of course but i dont think they used the chasis aligning machine as they claimed.This machines are suppose to align the car's chasis to near perfection.Maybe u should ask them proof they used those equipment by getting a printout or something.Or check up when they are doing the alignment work.I was too pissed and irritated to ask them all that.
But it's a good thing you are going to paint your car by your own.Good luck...

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
jay7

thanks for the info

maybe i should just check it out. Unless there's another place wif the same equipment and workmanship...i guess Master body will be the 1 to go to.

GSR5559
wah lau...are u sure not the other way around ar? (that's what i found out from sum site)
:P

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
gsr5559,
u terbalik the prices dude haha. anyway it's:

check car chassis (using the genesis thinggy) = RM180 +5% gov tax (don't ask me why)
pulling back the chassis/point = RM400

however after speaking to the mdm chai, she said that the rm400 is very subjective and is dependant on how difficult/minor the pulling would be. for example say ur car has got 8 points that need to be pulled, they won't charge exactly 8*400 = RM3200! it's something like probably half that ammount from what she told me.

but yeah i do agree that u should only go there to fix ur chassis and then head on to sunway's top spray to paint ur car. cheaper prices by about rm1k depending on paint type.

get the prinout....always get the printout, it's like a recipt, cause u paid for it. and my advice would be to stay there for the 2-3 hrs waiting period they said to check the chassis only.

will be going there for chassis fixing up next month...unless someone knows of a better place to go to really get the chassis fixed up cause mine's falling apart if not for the UR fender bars i installed.

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
that's scary...i mean ur car breaking apart :P

do they actually give a printout of after they fix? i mean...they should show that they already fixed it rite? (and without extra charge)?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
not really breaking apart la, just that the previous owner had quite a bad accident there and the panel beater didn't do a good job AT all. so have to take out of my pocket lor.

yes they will give you a printout...but as usual, if they don't, pls don't hesitate to ask them as they are obliged to give the printout to you FOC.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifus,

Need you all advice on my steering problem. My car sterling keep on suave to left while the car on the road.

I have done twice alignment and balancing..my tyres also is new..light accident on bumper only..

please advice..thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience