CD Changer Mounting .... Comments

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
yesterday new year off finish oledi bolt on the under chair ...... then use cable tie tie it so i will not move again

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
call the person next to u change 4 u la ...... or u b4 jalan onli change lo ...... like dat good ma won`t cause u accident ...... coz if u put place senang change u will change while driving

frcgrey

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
selangor
edwin_lcw said:
Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis
your CD changer can mount under the seat...?!can you tell me that what model of your CD changer??if can,mount your changer at boot or other place...because if mount under your seat.it's not enough air to go through...

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
r u sure ? i dun think so ..... under my seat i still got aircond ventilate the thing ..... but in the trunk there ain't no air circulating in it ...... so i dun believe in mounting in the trunk can be cooler ..... under the seat when i start the car i still have the aircondition cooling it ...... but in the trunk there ain't no air going in ..... my changer is clarion the i also dunno what model but for wira stock head unit ..... 6 disc ..... space under there is more than enough for the air to go through .... all i need is to control the blower to blow twin flow

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
ks goh next time i take pic for u to see .... but quite hard also la ..... :cyclops:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total number of 120 lucky F1 fans were treated to a special appearance by Renault Sport F1 team drivers – Kevin Magnussen and Jolyon Palmer – in an event yesterday. The meet-and-greet session held at Renault’s PJ showroom was part of a pre-race party towards the upcoming 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend.

As the crowd waited for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience