Caring for NightHawk Black ... swirl marks AWAY la! HOW?

Prevacid

Aug 9, 2005
KL
I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well as brand and price and where to get it ah? Will normal car wash sponge leave lil scratches and swirls marks on it?

2. I juz got the product called "Auri Gold" so hope this will help make my car look better. The product comes with a cloth for the polish ... so shud b ok right? Any feedback on this product? The ad was really convincing.

3. I plan to use "Formahero" by "Pro Crystal"car wash for my normal daily car wash .. ok kaa?(Juz got it from eneos. Cooz i dun mind washing it 3 times a week.

4. What chamios sponge and PVA magic wipes? Can it be used to was car (chamios) and (PVA)dry the car?

5. Since there's scratches on the car or also known as swirl marks, is there anyway to make them disappear :( ? It's really heart aching to c it there lo ... I thiink many owners share this pain ..

6. I know polish should be done one 2-3 times a year, How bout wax? How often can u wax a car? Any brand to recommend?

Please hope all the sifus and pros here can gimme some comments and suggestions lo.. budget is a constrain for me ... but nevertheless I would really like all ur feedbacks here ...

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
u can only minimise swirl marks by choosing the right cloth for wash and polish/wax. best is to use microfiber towel.not cheap.

avoid polish/wax in circular motion. only do in forth and back motion.

i got a black car too....