Car Wash - TIPS

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Soft 99, I'm not very familiar with it, never use it bfr. Do give Featherlite Auto Polish a try, make sure the car have just been washed, dry it up, then apply AutoLite SPARINGLY ( apply in thin coats ). Only requires about max 10 mins to dry, the immediately wipe off! No need to buff off more than once! Then apply wax ( my current fav is Meguiar's NXT paste wax, although Meguiar's M21 liquid wax is way better in terms of durability and water beading properties ) SPARINGLY as well, apply in thin coat, then only wait for 10 mins max, then wipe off. DOn't let the polish or wax to dry off longer than that, it'll be very hard for you to wipe 'em off and it'll create those pesky white dusts as well. To know whether the polish / wax is dry and ready to be wiped off, do "The Swipe Test". Run one of your CLEAN finger lightly thru the polish / wax. No need to run your finger soooo looooong, hence the name : Swipe Test, just swipe your finger lightly. If the area where you've done the test comes off clean, then that means the polish / wax is ready to be wiped off. Do use quality polish / wax applicators ( Meguair's High Tech Applicator is cheap, forgot the price, but surely less than RM 7.00 a piece ) and quality microfibre cloths for wiping off duties. And please, stop using that cheap car wash and get a good one instead, like Meguiar's NXT wash or AutoGlym's.

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
What is that??? car shampoo or wax??? I never heard b4...

But anyway, is that after you use nano-k its help anything for the car???

Just share it here!!!

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
luxi : soft99 is good, my dad been using this brand for almost 10 years now.

storm_bird

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
waaa.... so many good info here... thanks to all sifu and master here... hehe

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
thanks for the info.. but seems like i read it elsewhere b4.. maybe motoring or torque??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another hands on intense paint correctional class yesterday, another crash course - learning how to be a one day pilot

lesson start with washing - the car correctly - ONR

some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience