Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outside Wash

• Never Wash ....

• Total voters

Hmark

Mar 27, 2004
I am just little curious about car washing habit of the ZTH members, because I am washing my car this evening...then I realise something.... I have yet not wash my car for quite some time ;) so... I am asking myself why I am washing my car?

:) Maybe I am little too busy to clean and polish the port instead washing my car more often...

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
After I finish washing my car, still not satisfied with it .. cause of the stubborn dot stains on the windscreen .. I think the best is get a wiper with those washing plates detergent .. sure can clean them off.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
wash ourself better, those car wash bagers sometimes re-use the sponge when they wash the bumper there, and then put back the sponge on the body...thats when all those scratches re-surface...i never give them to wash again in my life. <_<

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
I went to this car wash at Pandan Indah, behind the mosque one and they blardy scratch my paint... hmmm... don't really care about it... too many scratch already caused by motorbikes....

But just like said fstrader... these people don't use the right cloth to wash... therefore causing these little scratches but a lot of em on your car....

Lucky I havent done my paintjob yet.... diamond black purple baybehhhh....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
but there is one car wash in segambut dalam very pro one, they wash with different cloths and by using on diff part of the car body...but still charges only rm5.

aiyoyo diamond black purple lagi teruk if kena scratches, more obvious when being looked at.

not worth to go car wash, better wash ourselves. if lazy dun wash lor...can keep few bucks for TT also mar... :rolleyes:

DnG

Jun 11, 2004
Wash your car yourself and you will feel more satisfied with the result. :D.

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
wash the car by myself

also can be quite sad..coz

u will discover lots of small dents and scratches, stains...etc heart breaker man :(

3G's

Known Member
Jun 16, 2004
Visit site
The beSt Option is to waSh it our self Lah.... :lol:

Cannot let other people touch or HanSap Our ride ("wife") :P
Those who we paid to help us wash our car,they used the same Cloth or Sponge repeatedly for more than 20 cars!!!

From The mudguard first, then go back to the body.. <_< ...Wah very calar later.But if really no time then let them wash Lah but noT all the time...

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
Washing ur own car is another pleasure la, other than driving....so have to sayang....hate those bargers who washed my car...when driving, revving the engine, and i wuz like, WHAT THE!@@$@$%^......

anyway...got myself a Karcher car wash thinggy....it's easier to wash my car now... B)

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
ermm..best advisela..for experience...wash the car with juz water.....use a soft cloth....use more water for lesser scratches...than...the tar or oil mark..or other stains..use kit wax...damn good..with carnuba someore ///..shine better..n remove all marks..and..gives a layer of protection...trust me guys..i do it for somany years...tht's the best..sendiri bikin..D.I.Y..all d best..take care....

Hmark

Mar 27, 2004
:P I didn't expect a simple car wash can be such an experience too for you guys... I think I am the only one who got issue with washing car :D

Maybe we all need to have a car wash party sometime in the year !!! :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The F1 Singapore Grand Prix is slated to debut on 28 September 2008 on a street circuit of public roads around the Marina Bay area. Already billed by many as one of the most dramatic and atmospheric races on the calendar, the proposed 5.05km long street circuit offers multiple overtaking opportunities as well as fast and challenging turns.

The F1 Singapore Grand Prix will be first street race in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience