Car was vandalised @ Home

D0m|n|k3i

Jan 30, 2008
Get 4 Rottweilers.....train them to stay awake during the night.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Get 4 Rottweilers.....train them to stay awake during the night.....
According to his nick I'm thinking he is muslim la bro. Muslim can't have dogs.
Which is actually one of the effective ways.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Would like to have a signboard like this :biggrin:

or This? :thefinger:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Ouch... Anyways hope karma will get back to those damn culprits.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
yes, u really need to install cctv which can be recorded on day n night. So whr do u leave your car now? im afraid they will do something else next. This is life threatening.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Just a question..Is any of the car you bought is a used car? The Civic? because my friend had a case of mistaken identity last time when he bought a used car from a dealer...after 1 week of purchase his car was splash with red paint and paint remover also....the car was parked inside the compound of the house.....after the incident he thought it was over...after 2 weeks the Ah Long boss came back to his house with a group of 5 peoples..when my friend went out to see. The Ah Long found out they got the wrong guy....Then the boss apologize and wrote him a cheque amounting MYR4000 for the damages..The boss also ask my friend where did he got the car from...so he just say used car dealer....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just a question..Is any of the car you bought is a used car? The Civic? because my friend had a case of mistaken identity last time when he bought a used car from a dealer...after 1 week of purchase his car was splash with red paint and paint remover also....the car was parked inside the compound of the house.....after the incident he thought it was over...after 2 weeks the Ah Long boss came back to his house with a group of 5 peoples..when my friend went out to see. The Ah Long found out they got the wrong guy....Then the boss apologize and wrote him a cheque amounting MYR4000 for the damages..The boss also ask my friend where did he got the car from...so he just say used car dealer....
Like that the Ah Long also quite good leh...willing to pay back the damages that he caused. Really respect :adore:

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
azlan, iam sorry to see this happens to ur cars..

sum times, other people borrow from ah long and give out ur address, ic, etc. just be careful to whom u pass ur vital informations guys

agree with xteremewatermelon.. hehe...

sometimes ah long salah target your house... because the borrowers use your address..
report to police... aduhhhh, banyak rugi wooo!!!

:cry!!!

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
yes, u really need to install cctv which can be recorded on day n night. So whr do u leave your car now? im afraid they will do something else next. This is life threatening.
Yep, need to install CCTV, the car is at insurance panel workshop now
Both cars are brand new