Car Stolen At Usj Taipai !!!!!

fofit

Mar 6, 2006
My car toyota HARRIER just losed at usj taipai opposite PUBLIC BANK last 3week ago!!!!MY car installed immobilzer+anti hijack+2 way alarm.When my car lose ,i just take lunch at CHAN SIEW LING restaurant.The (pencuri) betul betul berani!!!!After taked lunch, i walk and take my car, i saw my car losed already!!!! that time, i ask PEOPLE, he said my car TAYAR TAK ADA ANGIN so have towing already by 4 pencuri.NOW,my car already in oversea or sudah potong, i don'n know!!!! SO,today i regret why i no add GSM BASED ALARM to my car.TODAY i hope everyone who are read my storry,owner car must be careful and take the CAPTOR/GSM based alarm!!!! Just satelit alarm will be scare by (pencuri).believe me,because i am a (pemangsa).IF any question every body can pm to me!!!
ADD AT {{23/07/06}} After reading many story in a past,i comfirm to talk again the story or true story{member forum think yourself}After few month past,i personal feel want to install {1}BRAKE LOCK{many brand}for packing in bastmemt.i suggest install PRO LOCK,because just PRO LOCK seller comfirm can say if the key can copy nombor 4,the seller will cash money return for u.{ori just have 3 key only} Install{2}GSM alarm{many brand}for "RAMPAS"car when u driving the car.2 item of them just my idea only,don scold me,hehehe.If anything else,all of u can give suggest in here.I comfirm not intest want to sales alarm system in here.

you got 2 way alarm, but no tilt sensor? sorry to hear that, but thanks for sharing. hope ppl will jaga their kereta.

Shanashi

why do i smell something fishy here.....mind the ignorence but u have all that installed and its 2 way but it can get towed? no shock sensor? so no GSM means gets stolen? btw wats with the pm u about for?.....where to get the GSM alarm from your shop location?.....dont get it man:retarded:

Lennon

Apr 11, 2005
No anti-jacking system??? Thats more important than twoway alarm...

fofit

Mar 6, 2006
hi,Shanashi

SORRY for any wrong what i write down.MY car got 2way alarm+immobilzer+2way alarm!Today or next time when i got change,i sure said this kes to every friend / customer.because i think captor/gsm based alarm will help us for car stole!! u will not regret if you pay more money for protect your love car!!!!TQ!!!!!!

yyap2

Mar 16, 2005
taikor.. sorry to heard tat... my dad harrier also kena sntach la... 2004 feb kena snatch.. cos he bought it in 2003 november... he bought imported one... tat time in cheras rare car lik tat.. cos only 3 ppl driving new harrier in taynton... then my dad alway go ooutstation... then i want to help him add security system but he alway drive de car out already. then on day... 4 fella come n snatch my dad car when my dad get down of de car... they chop my dad summore... i waas not at home.. if not i drive cr-v n catch them....

lan jau ppl.... they properly send de car part to thailand already.. so u wun get back it in here.. reported police but no sight of it... but at least i din rugi must.. cos when malaysia launch de car de price raises... then de insurance pay back i think 80%-85% of de market price.....

fofit

Mar 6, 2006
How ins. claim

bro how long your dad claim the insurance.

yyap2

Mar 16, 2005
normally claim need 8-9 months... even one years time... i din ask him yet.. but i think he got de payment back liao cos it also already 2 years liao... if u know ppl working in de insurance company maybe u can claim it faster..now he dun buy nice car... he buy sorento... cheap cheap car... de car kinda nice... but gear n tyre not nice..

DarkSin

Sep 12, 2005
fofit said:
My car toyota HARRIER just losed at usj taipai opposite PUBLIC BANK last 3week ago!!!!MY car installed immobilzer+anti hijack+2 way alarm.When my car lose ,i just take lunch at CHAN SIEW LING restaurant.The (pencuri) betul betul berani!!!!After taked lunch, i walk and take my car, i saw my car losed already!!!! that time, i ask PEOPLE, he said my car TAYAR TAK ADA ANGIN so have towing already by 4 pencuri.NOW,my car already in oversea or sudah potong, i don'n know!!!! SO,today i menyesal why i no add GSM BASED ALARM to my car.TODAY i hope everyone who are read my storry,owner car must be careful and take the CAPTOR/GSM based alarm!!!! Just satelit alarm will be scare by (pencuri).believe me,because i am a (pemangsa).IF any question every body can pm to me!!!

sorry to hear that man, but i think mostly u was marked by those ppl. moreover, in taipan, the scene of having a car being towed away is common coz MPSJ always tow side parking car. so whatever alarm as long your car is not within your sight or you unable to hear the alarm, then nothing much can be done. public bank and HSBC area is quite busy and lotsa car, so if the thief (s) do not know you or seen you before so wont dare to do so.

my dealer lost his harrier last year. it was tow away right infront of his office. got witness but most of them tot the car was broken down.

Mar 15, 2006
hm....nowadays those salesman would do anything to get sales. even to the extent of coming up with a lousy paragraphed story with broken english just to trick us into buying......sad....sad.....sad!

Shanashi

i knew it from the minute i read d lil essay of his....especially the ending line....pm for more details....wtf for? ur car got stolen we wanna pm u for wat? oh yes....to buy GSM shit.....lame....lame...wanna do business resort to third world strategy.....:confused_smile: