Car Paint Job

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
RM1500 for the whole car...but paintwork is good, the shine is even better than new car..dunno lar that was the last round when I painted my car. Will try n take some pics when my car is out. You can probably get the whole car painted for something like RM1200-1300 elsewhere but I think the slightly higher price does indeed gives you more satisfaction.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hey tri-plate, thanks mate. hmmm, my car will be sending to NITRO for further detailing works la. hehe

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
the time taken depends from car to car. Reason? Different cars have different conditions, i.e. whether there's any rust, dents or whether the work required is a lot or less.

I suppose in general, it takes around 10 days if you really want your car to be nicely done up. That's always the case regardless whether you are going for a paintjob or even an engine transplant.

Guys, pls note however, that the price that he charge for my car is a 1 layer job without any further hassles as my car is rust free and previously it is also done there. Anyway, thumbs up for the quality I would say but just make sure that you have a spare car or alternative to go to work while your car is in the workshop. Maybe when I get my car I'll just let the fella know that I've recommended to some friends from ZTH hopefully can get better price for members :D

Combustion

Apr 6, 2004
for RM1300 - RM1500 .. may I ask whether it is for a respray for current colour or a complete inside-out colour change?

is it necessary to spray inside too? doesn't really matter right?

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
current colour, if you change colour that would cost more
....not necessary to spray inside except if your interior condition is bad..but I think maybe can try and nego to ask the guy to do some slight repainting, i.e. door side, etc

sub,

good on you. post some pics lah when your car is completed

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
tri-plate, i will try to post up some pics la, but my car is not good looking la. just some ordinary car bro.

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
kev,

chong say will be ready maybe thursday or friday, pick me up from work n send me there, then you can leave ur car there. will call you when ready

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by subsonique@Apr 12 2004, 09:14 AM
tri-plate, i will try to post up some pics la, but my car is not good looking la. just some ordinary car bro.
nevermind lar, maybe to you ordinary but if we see waaaa....mulut ternganga...hehe :lol:

Prinze

Feb 6, 2004
Tri-Plate

What car are you driving? As i believe that $$ would be more expansive if it's a 4 door compared to 2. Do they do pearl? Thinking of just running a coat of pearl over my current color..Guys is that possible?

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by Prinze@Apr 13 2004, 11:43 AM
Tri-Plate

What car are you driving? As i believe that $$ would be more expansive if it's a 4 door compared to 2. Do they do pearl? Thinking of just running a coat of pearl over my current color..Guys is that possible?
Driving 4 door wira so probably more expensive. Yeah they have pearl, but maintenance wise of course more expensive lor no 1, then also you can only go back to the same shop for touch up if you got scratches.

Of course if can afford, go for pearl lar but try not to run if over your current color, I think it will not look as good

kevinc

500 RPM
Dec 10, 2003
Originally posted by Tri-plateE2@Apr 12 2004, 10:23 PM
kev,

chong say will be ready maybe thursday or friday, pick me up from work n send me there, then you can leave ur car there. will call you when ready
zzz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus...

I want to ask... So many VS in the market.. All claim to have effect. But how to know which to use? For example, Pivot Raizin alone got purple, yellow, red, blue and grey... Some other brand they packaged it so small and they claim it is voltage stabilizer.

1. What is the difference? Which is better?
2. And how if we got a counterfeit, does it still work?
3. How do we know that the VS actually does its work and not just display what it wants?
4. For grounding cables...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience