Can this inside-the-car auto gear panel be changed ?

andlfloh

Oct 16, 2006
Inside an auto Waja 1.6, what do you call the panel showing the gear changes - P, R, N, D, ......? Can this plastic part be changed as the cover has been broken/defaced? Does the gear knob and the whole PNRD... have to be changed together?

Will appreciate if you can give me the name for this gear control item. Hope the picture I have can be seen.

Attachments

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Inside an auto Waja 1.6, what do you call the panel showing the gear changes - P, R, N, D, ......? Can this plastic part be changed as the cover has been broken/defaced? Does the gear knob and the whole PNRD... have to be changed together?

Will appreciate if you can give me the name for this gear control item. Hope the picture I have can be seen.
yeah have the same prob wit my 660, @ this moment no more plastic cover for the gear indicator, afraid after sumtime writing also gone, if u r use to it i think is o.k but not so nice looking anymore aarr, thinking of d.i.ying it maybe can do, my hand brake push knob (the one we push in to release the break) also broken, ask spare part say need to buy the whole set

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
How much does the whole set cost?
didn't ask coz for me i know it must be expensive just to change the whole set, maybe buy hard plastic for binding & cut to size only & for the indicator just use letter sticker @ sumthing, haven't had the time yet maaybe this weekend i'll do it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So here's the deal, Lamborghini, as is every other petrol head in the world with blood running through their veins, is sexcited like no other about the supercar maker's new flagship that will replace the Murcielago, the Aventador LP700-4. It's one of those vehicles that will end up defining the supercar era of this century, righ up there with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience