Buy Accord '03 or any other choice?

Alvin Lee Edwards

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
Im currently driving an Civic'95 4door.
Old alr here rosak, there need repair. Beh tahan liao.
My current sight is on the Honda Accord '03 pattern la, can get for 6+k

So my budget is for below 70k.
-Family car, so no coupes. i like classy looks yet sporty driving.
-maintainence wise, of course hassle free preferred.
-1600cc to 2000cc the max. need to carry many people, need some power.
-Not for tuning, i need stock power.

Please give me more opinions. other options is welcomed for considerations.
Sifus Sifus all ur opinions are truly appreciated

ddv_nk12

May 18, 2011
PD
IMO, this car is not bad. It's worth it. It's also fits your requirements. However, I do feel 2L Accord is not powerful enough considering its weight.Have a look at the A33 as well. Its not bad as well.

Alvin Lee Edwards

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
Accord Coupe!? What country u livin at?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

DDV : But im jus 22, the A33 feels abit 'kereta bapak' la... Any other options? How is the Civic 1.7 weight to power ratio compared?

go buy a used honda civic selling about 75k to 85k for year 2006 & 2007, more never and less maintainance if u could source a lower mileage one.

add RM15k get a brand new Proton Lanspira 2L, or RM74k a used Proton Lanspira still with factory warranty
Proton Inspira (A) 2.0 PREMIUM - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

you mention old already rosak rosak.. that accord is going to be 10 years old next year. its going to be rosak rosak too. just get a new car (or still under warranty) and if you're a car dude don't have to worry about Proton's rubbish service. Or just send it to EON for service since they are Mitsubishi dealers as well. LOL

Pros for Lanspira
1. 4B11 engine inside, 4B11T's little brother, the engine is bulletproof.
2. JATCO CVT gearbox inside, the paddle shifters do actually work
3. condenser, radiator, radiator fan, radiator cap, alternator all Made in Japan
4. auto rain sensor, auto light sensor, auto air con, cruise control, bluetooth, etc.
5. *only* two air bags, abs, ebd
6. world class safety rating
7. comfort and handling is on par with other Japanese marques.

Cons
1. Proton
2. Brand lor, its not a Toyota and Honda, ignorant people will say why you downgrade from Civic. LOL. I know I would buy a Proton Evolusi X if Proton badge engineer the Mitsubishi Evo, why give a shit what other people say.

Alvin Lee Edwards

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
add RM15k get a brand new Proton Lanspira 2L, or RM74k a used Proton Lanspira still with factory warranty
Proton Inspira (A) 2.0 PREMIUM - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

you mention old already rosak rosak.. that accord is going to be 10 years old next year. its going to be rosak rosak too. just get a new car (or still under warranty) and if you're a car dude don't have to worry about Proton's rubbish service. Or just send it to EON for service since they are Mitsubishi dealers as well. LOL

Pros for Lanspira
1. 4B11 engine inside, 4B11T's little brother, the engine is bulletproof.
2. JATCO CVT gearbox inside, the paddle shifters do actually work
3. condenser, radiator, radiator fan, radiator cap, alternator all Made in Japan
4. auto rain sensor, auto light sensor, auto air con, cruise control, bluetooth, etc.
5. *only* two air bags, abs, ebd
6. world class safety rating
7. comfort and handling is on par with other Japanese marques.

Cons
1. Proton
2. Brand lor, its not a Toyota and Honda, ignorant people will say why you downgrade from Civic. LOL. I know I would buy a Proton Evolusi X if Proton badge engineer the Mitsubishi Evo, why give a shit what other people say.
I Wanttd too but damn over my budget. My max can go 70k only, but that price cant find any nice ride,
so just go for a ok ok car with lower price. Wait Toyota 86 can get 2nd hand lo haha...

a guy bought a Proton Inspira 2.0P 2nd hand for RM69k at a used car dealer at 1k on the ODO. so if you hunt you might get lucky.

neither. I'm a sailor who love cars. good luck! I think patience+effort with some luck you'll find a bargain.

D1 GRAND PRIX MALAYSIA PREVIEW
D1 GRAND PRIX MALAYSIA PREVIEW - Bukit Jalil Stadium Kuala Lumpur

Words: R3

The D1GP series made popular by the iconic Japanese comic Initial D has a cult like following in both Japan and America. For 2006, Malaysia...