bov leaking

i think so.. bov licking.. same with mine .. boost drop no power.. my car also "lemau" i plan tu changing my bov ...using sheepdog..currently i using vr4 bov .

phat7:just wondering will bov leaking cause turbo lag,because my car quite lag.std turbo,std ic,std piping,std bov.
sometimes when the car idling when u press the accelerate pedal a bit the car will die off and my boost cant go higher than 0.95 bar,even i set the boost controller to boost more than 1 bar.will try to change a bov and test

Not too sure bout your car but if it was my car i'd check the TPS (throttle positioning sensor) Sorry bro my experience only to rotary engine.

my BOV tembak minyak hitam..izzit BOV leaking or cause by other things...plz advice...my car no pulling power la

lan evo said:
phat7:just wondering will bov leaking cause turbo lag,because my car quite lag.std turbo,std ic,std piping,std bov.
sometimes when the car idling when u press the accelerate pedal a bit the car will die off and my boost cant go higher than 0.95 bar,even i set the boost controller to boost more than 1 bar.will try to change a bov and test

are you using stock evo bov? last time i use evo bov also like that... boost stay at 0.95 bar even with vacum hose to actuator not pluged in... i think its the safety mechanism to protect the engine from over boost... problem solved after changed bov....

cyborgsabah said:
are you using stock evo bov? last time i use evo bov also like that... boost stay at 0.95 bar even with vacum hose to actuator not pluged in... i think its the safety mechanism to protect the engine from over boost... problem solved after changed bov....

solved,changed bov yesterday,the god damn bov leaking

hi, 1 question pls, anyone using a Blitz BOV (trompet type)? wanna ask is this BOV make a "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss" sound when boost kick in? FIY there is no leaking at intercooler piping and no boost drop, and already tighten the top screw.Is this sound normal for this Blitz BOV

tq

limau said:
hi, 1 question pls, anyone using a Blitz BOV (trompet type)? wanna ask is this BOV make a "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss" sound when boost kick in? FIY there is no leaking at intercooler piping and no boost drop, and already tighten the top screw.Is this sound normal for this Blitz BOV

tq

i think the sssssss sound not coming from bov.i think it was sound from the filter when the air sucking in

revolution3 said:
wah bro lan already changing bov ..ok ... how mush upah changing bov..

it can easily change.i changed at my mech place foc.

bov dont need mech to change larr
just open the ring , take bov out , plug bov in , kasi ikat marrr
if tapak size diffrent , then go lor to KEDAI WELDING where they make gates and grill for house , 15 bucks also kawtim mar. Happy boosting
BOV making shhhhh when boosting might indicate leaking
Blitz using Piston inside , check if pistons got lot of scratches , if yes then leak redi

i think the sssssss sound not coming from bov.i think it was sound from the filter when the air sucking in

i don't think it's a filter sound coz i'm using original air box.The sound is soo loud even a car beside also can hear it. (sometime it's sound ganazz also :D )

jinkl said:
bov dont need mech to change larr
just open the ring , take bov out , plug bov in , kasi ikat marrr
if tapak size diffrent , then go lor to KEDAI WELDING where they make gates and grill for house , 15 bucks also kawtim mar. Happy boosting
BOV making shhhhh when boosting might indicate leaking
Blitz using Piston inside , check if pistons got lot of scratches , if yes then leak redi

scratch pistons ehh... emm thats an idea, will check it,

Thanks guys