Bonnet Leaking...

kamal.othman

Jul 26, 2010
PUTRAJAYA
last week i brought nissan b13 spoiler (look like gsr).. then send it to paint n install on my wira sedan..
just now i realise that the spoiler's hole leaking n im afraid it soon will rusted... so wats should i do now? is there any workshop can solve my problem? or any diy thing i can do? need advice from otai2 here... :bawling: since i dont want my rear bonnet will soon become pond hihihi..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep..put rubber washer....

plus...if u want a little bit more security on that then just put silicon sealant glue between the rubber bushing... :nurse:

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Owh, really hard time for you bro.
Use rubber or put some good silicon or fiber, then "simen" it back properly, then it should be ok..:driver:
Good luck!

kamal.othman

Jul 26, 2010
PUTRAJAYA
if i send it to shop will they do that things? im kind a busy lately to belek2 my car... hihi... definitely will find some free time to diy it.. anyway.. thanks again..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
accessories shop are more than willing to do it for bucks....huhu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Maranello, Italy. 1st September 2018:

Ferrari, most people would know them as Formula 1 champions, and makers of expensive supercars.

View attachment 572014
Tomorrow is Monza, Ferrari’s own backyard. Kimi and Vettel 1-2 starting grid. Will they achieve a 1-2 finish?

The prancing horse is the epitome of performance automotive machines. Is it the best? The most advanced? The most exotic? Not necessarily. But when you mention supercars, the first make that come to people’s minds all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience